Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexysarahxx86 - Dartford  (Read 2713 times)

15 review(s) for Sexysarahxx86 (12 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Havinsumfun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Sarah a few weeks ago in Dartford as she was visiting a hotel in that area.
Not had a chance to update and write a review until now.

1 hour booking, (i cant actually remember how much, around £160?) either way it was worth seeing this Chick.

Comms:
Excellent. Called her to arrange same night, and it was booked in. She told me where she was, and kept me informed and up to date when i arrived. She ran a little late but told me to wait in the car, which was fine. Texts were informative and accurate.

Acc:
Hotel, very nice. Very clean. Cant really say much else as it was a hotel.

WG: British, so perfect english, and had good coversations. She had a very nice attitude and was very nice to talk to.
Enhanced boobs, they were perfect. Looked amazing in the tight shirt she was wearing.
Requested outfit over text while booking and she was wearing exactly that. (Suspenders and Shirt). Amazing legs, and bum.

Punt:
Had a shower in the hotel room.
We started kissing (FK) she said she doesnt do DFK, but tongue action was fine. She went on to explain she doesnt like it when guys stick their tongues down her throat when kissing. So tongue on tongue was good.
Sucked and played with her amazing tits and her nipples.
Moved to OWO. Great skills, was at my hardest when she started sucking and licking. Bit of ball licking aswell.
She was going at this for quite some time, and I blew my load in her mouth. (CIM also agreed and performed)

We cleaned up, and had a quick chat before more foreplay.
Went down on her, clean and fresh juicy pussy. She came. Then 69.

I had planned to cum twice (which was also agreed) but my dick let me down. Couldnt cum twice.
Will def be going back again to see her for round two and fuck her properly this time!

Positive, she is great and I do recommend

Sorry if i have missed anything, or if ive made any typos. writing this on my phone.

Offline acer123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Sarah a few weeks ago in Dartford as she was visiting a hotel in that area.
Not had a chance to update and write a review until now.

1 hour booking, (i cant actually remember how much, around £160?) either way it was worth seeing this Chick.

Comms:
Excellent. Called her to arrange same night, and it was booked in. She told me where she was, and kept me informed and up to date when i arrived. She ran a little late but told me to wait in the car, which was fine. Texts were informative and accurate.

Acc:
Hotel, very nice. Very clean. Cant really say much else as it was a hotel.

WG: British, so perfect english, and had good coversations. She had a very nice attitude and was very nice to talk to.
Enhanced boobs, they were perfect. Looked amazing in the tight shirt she was wearing.
Requested outfit over text while booking and she was wearing exactly that. (Suspenders and Shirt). Amazing legs, and bum.

Punt:
Had a shower in the hotel room.
We started kissing (FK) she said she doesnt do DFK, but tongue action was fine. She went on to explain she doesnt like it when guys stick their tongues down her throat when kissing. So tongue on tongue was good.
Sucked and played with her amazing tits and her nipples.
Moved to OWO. Great skills, was at my hardest when she started sucking and licking. Bit of ball licking aswell.
She was going at this for quite some time, and I blew my load in her mouth. (CIM also agreed and performed)

We cleaned up, and had a quick chat before more foreplay.
Went down on her, clean and fresh juicy pussy. She came. Then 69.

I had planned to cum twice (which was also agreed) but my dick let me down. Couldnt cum twice.
Will def be going back again to see her for round two and fuck her properly this time!

Positive, she is great and I do recommend

Sorry if i have missed anything, or if ive made any typos. writing this on my phone.

She gives amazing blowjobs, and her pussy is a delight. 

:P

Offline Havinsumfun

Yeah Acer, thinking about it now is making me want to go back now.

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks OP and Acer. Shes been on my HL for a while, your reviews inspire me to book this up sooner than later. Thanks :drinks:

Offline dieseldriver

Out calls only? In calls not listed. Just across the Thames from me, so would go for this one if in call available.

Offline acer123

Out calls only? In calls not listed. Just across the Thames from me, so would go for this one if in call available.

She tours a lot. I'm waiting for her to return to Maidstone. Send her an AW mail and she what her schedule is in the coming months.

She is worth it, Kent is not great for punting as already been said many times, so when she tours she gets booked.

stromness

New on here, I have visited Sarah twice, I have found her profile very accurate, if it’s not on there, no way will she do it.
As for me getting on in age she suits me, and we go at an easy pace. Does talk a lot though I seem to encourage her.
Tried writing review on here but seems to have been rejected.