Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Sweet Brazilian, Hatfield  (Read 408 times)

1 review(s) for SWEET JUILY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nosser2

I'm not sure if I should do a review as such since I walked out without paying and without any services being delivered, but I think this is the best way to pass on a warning to anyone else tempted by Jade.

Found myself close to Hatfield with a night to kill, so had a check to see who had their green light on AW and happened across Jade External Link/Members Only.

I checked UKP and there are no reviews of her at time of writing, so I thought why not TOFTT (despite previously saying I would only ever go for a girl with decent reviews). My logic was that at least there were no negative reviews - I know, pretty flawed thinking, but my brain wasn't the organ doing the work at the time.

Anyway contact with her went okay, agreed a meet a couple of hours after contact and went to the address as given via text.

On arrival at her flat, I was met with this short chubby girl, who was clearly Jade as shown in the pictures, but several pounds heavier than she appears in her pics on AW. If you are into short girls (about 5' 2") with large breasts, then maybe she is for you. I would say her age on her profile (23) is about right.

On reflection, the red flag for me should have been the very extensive likes list for just £120 for an hour. Thankfully (and unusually for me) I decided to check a few things out with her before parting with cash. I asked if she does everything in her likes list, and she said her English wasn't good enough to understand what I was asking. I managed to make her understand I was asking what she would do, and she said she would do OWO for an extra £20. I said what about anal (nat particularly interested in it with her, but it's on her list so I figured if she doesn't do that, she almost certainly doesn't do much of the other stuff either). She told me she doesn't like anal, so I said goodbye. She shouted to a friend in another room and told me she would do anal, but I believe I had seen sense and walked out.

Sadly too late in the evening now to sort an alternative, so need to leave it a couple of weeks or so until I am on the road again!