Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Zasha & Kayla Jollie Duo - Swansea  (Read 1758 times)

7 review(s) for Kayla Jollie (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Paulswansea

My first review so may not be perfect
While looking for someone in the Swansea area on AW (very limited choice ) I found these profiles External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
in Swansea for three days and thought they both looked good even though Romanian  :scare:. A few checks on UKP and AW encouraged me to go  go for it.
I couldn't make up my mind which one to meet for a day or two so decided to opt for a duo  :D
A quick email to both with quick replies and the meeting arranged by AW booking for the following day and confirmed by phone in the morning.
A text with the post code given and the address given when I confirmed I was in the vicinity.
The venue a smart modern flat in the Marina area of Swansea with shower facilities.
The girls where do I start Pretty Zasha is exactly that a very pretty girl 5ft 8 size 6 with small but perfectly formed breasts and a lovely slim figure.
Kayla Jollie no more than 5ft 4 size 8 with small breasts both girls look better in the flesh than on their profiles. both girls are friendly and chatty although language/accent can be a bit tricky.
Paperwork sorted and a quick shower to freshen up then started off with a four hands massage.
A bit of touching and then on with the condom and to the main event.
Started with Kayla on top in CG with Zasha sitting on my face I didn't last long and round 1 was over.
On to another massage to get my energy levels back up and the then I was asked what I wanted sex, BJ, HJ I opted for a HJ this time with Kayla sitting on my face
and playing with my balls with Zasha stroking away until I could not hold on any more and round 2 was over.
A quick chat and another shower and I was on my way.
While no DFK and no OWO might not suit everyone they really are very pretty girls and eager to please and as i'm probably a bit older than the both of their combined ages I came away a happy man   :yahoo:

STAR-LORD

Very nice indeedy. Can't decide on which one and choose them both instead - I like it!  :hi:

Both look very nice, especially that brunette (oooh! Suits you sir  :cool: )  . I'll have to have a second duo after Christmas me thinks! :music:

Offline Steelworker

Good review. I noticed these. The omissions in their services you note would rule it out for me. Thanks for the information  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Good review. I noticed these. The omissions in their services you note would rule it out for me. Thanks for the information  :thumbsup:

Omissions? Oh come on Steelie man! It's a duo with 2 hot chicas, and with all that blinding action - I'd rather have a duo with those 2 omissions than going up against a duo of Batman and Robin!   :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

Omissions? Oh come on Steelie man! It's a duo with 2 hot chicas, and with all that blinding action - I'd rather have a duo with those 2 omissions than going up against a duo of Batman and Robin!   :sarcastic:

Granted but there are so many other duos offering it all.  :bomb:

Offline foreverhung

Even her name 'Zasha' wants to make me go and have a tug.... come to think of it, I will.
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wantfun

Online Punting_Mad

FH.. It was Anna's birthday this week.. Reckon that deserves something. :cool: