Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Chloe Cox - Bexley  (Read 4682 times)

9 review(s) for English Chloe Cox  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline ReeceD

Hi,

My first proper review on here, so please bear with me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

COMMS:

Initial coms were via a call, Chloe answered the phone almost immediantly and we discussed availability. Unfortunately she wasn't available at my requested time however offered a later time, which after re-scheduling my plans worked fine with me. Comm's were now sent via text to provide any additional info which Chloe was quick to respond to.

VENUE:

The Marriott in Bexley were I believe she works from once a week, quite a nice hotel however can be quite a maze to get through. Plenty of parking in the underground's car park which leads you directly into the hotel, so you can avoid reception.

GIRL:

This will always be a subjective matter but I found her to be pretty hot. She definitely has some nice curves on her and AW description is probably accurate size wise. Her skin was very soft to the touch and nicely tanned as well, she has quite a few tattoos however they don't bother me in the slightest. Chloe definitely has the glamour model look with the enhanced boobs and lip/cheek fillers.

MEETING:

Arrived at the venue and sorted parking, I called Chloe to say I was here which she explained she was just getting ready and would be five minutes. Halfway through the meeting she explained the delay was due to running out of condoms which she had to run to the local supermarket to get. I knocked on the door which was answered within a couple of seconds, it was quite dimly light however as I entered and turned around there was Chloe with some nice lingerie on looking amazing.

Chloe took my jacket and passed me a towel at the same time, I sorted out the paper work and went for a quick shower. As I returned to the room Chloe was on her phone however put it down the moment she realised I was back, we proceeded with a quick massage which honestly was pretty good before I experienced one of the best blowjobs ever. Chloe is up there when it comes to oral and after about 10 mins I was ready to pop which she took all in mouth, a quick clean up whilst some briefly chatting about life.

Chloe is easy to talk to and quite a laugh to be around, had another quick massage before proceeding with round 2. Her oral skills got me hard again, I thought I'd return for which she seemed to enjoy before she was begging me to be inside her. Obviously I had to oblige, started slowly whilst she was pulling me towards her to kiss then started to pound away Chloe makes all the rights nosies and facial expressions which led to another pop.

Another quick break and a bit more chatting, Chloe then asked if I can manage a third round. Proceeded with oral again which Chloe pulled all the stops out for however the little guy just didn't want to play. As time was nearly up I decided to have another quick shower before leaving. Another brief chat before another kiss and on my way I went.

Would I go again... definitely!

Offline The_Don

This W/G seems to be a time waster going on the other reviews currently posted!

Type_O_Negative

If you operate in these far outskirts of London (Bexley - Sidcup) i can honestly recommend Kelsee1986:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline ReeceD

This W/G seems to be a time waster going on the other reviews currently posted!

I was aware of the other reviews which mentioned time wasting but she seemed fine with me apart from the 5/10 min delay at the start.

treetops

GIRL Section:

"This will always be a subjective matter but I found her to be pretty hot"

"She definitely has some nice curves on her"

"Her skin was very soft to the touch"

which is exactly the same wording as this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171455.0  by 'a different person'.

Offline DubCee

GIRL Section:

which is exactly the same wording as this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171455.0  by 'a different person'.

Good spot there mate!

Offline ReeceD

GIRL Section:

You are correct. I used his review as a template for mine, I hate writing about anything so copied the basics but changed the majority of it.

Offline Akuar

What nonsense is this. Makes it more fake than it probably is. I have spoken to her a couple of times and always seems friendly but have not  met yet.

Offline Sinz

What nonsense is this. Makes it more fake than it probably is. I have spoken to her a couple of times and always seems friendly but have not  met yet.

What nonsense of a comment have you posted above?

If you have not met her what is the point of your statement ? Just because she was friendly over the phone, you think her service will be great ? Are you thick or something ?

Offline pewpewpew

The marriot hotel is in Bexleyheath not Bexley. Two different towns. And if you don't want to use the hotel car park there's a multistorey car park directly opposite.
You're welcome