Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty XXX Angie , Bayswater.  (Read 2917 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyAngie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jonahp

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt ever so was a very nervous arrangement.

Coms were good, answered my texts almost instantly. However her English when at the flat was tricky indeed.
Angie was the girl in the pictures from the profile.....about 5-7 years ago...

We had agreed 1hour, £150 paid and done, offered a shower + clean towel, which I took as I had been in office all day.
Flat was a tad run down but did the trick for what it's used for. I think I saw a total of 3 girls working there.. The flat is on the high street minutes away from Bayswater tube stn. Not discreet at all on the entrance.

On to business, I warned Angie that I was indeed a first timer and well hadn't had sex in about a year so I might be ....quick...  :blush:

Started off with owo which she was good at...very good so a quick cim was done.
She then hits off a you can come twice in 1 hour.. Warning bells start ringing. But was too excited to take note of it.
Angie gave me a nice massage for a while and then more owo and on goes mr rubber.
Her on top, great view of her nice natural tits and get a handful of her ass. Doggy, mish, finish with her on top.
And then it went all wrong, 40 minutes in and come twice was apparently the same as 1 hour and come unlimited.

As a first timer sitting here a few days after I now realise I should have said something, but nerves got the better of me and I just left..

So I was shortchanged hence the Negative. But boy I was still happy, I had just shagged someone after a 1 year dry spell!

Offline Daffodil

Good review  :thumbsup:

Agree that it's a negative. She clearly states on her profile you can cum as many times as you like in the hour and she will not rush so you were short changed.

I also like that the one prossie you've seen you've given a neg to. Shows that you are a discerning gentleman.  :drinks:

Offline skittish

As a first timer sitting here a few days after I now realise I should have said something, but nerves got the better of me and I just left..

So I was shortchanged hence the Negative. But boy I was still happy, I had just shagged someone after a 1 year dry spell!

TBH honest if you had said something it most likely wouldn't have affected the outcome. I think it'd be true to say most of us have just accepted this sort of bad attitude in our early punts. You've done all you can by leaving an account of your experience and just don't go back.

But well done on breaking the dry spell, unfortunately you'll probably have worse experiences but you should quickly pick up on the warning signs as you progress.

Offline Jonahp

Thanks for your posts guys.
TBH honest if you had said something it most likely wouldn't have affected the outcome. I think it'd be true to say most of us have just accepted this sort of bad attitude in our early punts. You've done all you can by leaving an account of your experience and just don't go back.

But well done on breaking the dry spell, unfortunately you'll probably have worse experiences but you should quickly pick up on the warning signs as you progress.
Yeah I think you're right . Even if I would have said something it wouldn't have made any difference at all.
Live and learn, live and learn....

Good review  :thumbsup:

Agree that it's a negative. She clearly states on her profile you can cum as many times as you like in the hour and she will not rush so you were short changed.

I also like that the one prossie you've seen you've given a neg to. Shows that you are a discerning gentleman.  :drinks:
One of the reasons I went for her was just that... The unlimited bit.
I'll put it down as rookie mistake to not having check before handing over the money.  a mistake I hopefully  never make again.

Ted Bear

Thanks for the FR, now de-listed, I hate WG with stupid cum policy especially when charging by time. Just tactics to short change punters :angry:

Offline jimmycallum

i had the exact same experience amazing owo, cim, great massage but cum only twice in an hour even though it states twice, clock watcher i think she pushed me out 10-15 early excluding shower time, rubbish english, no anal (even though it was stated in her profile...apparently coz it might make her shit the bed, which has put me off anal for life!), face is not as pretty as profile.

Offline KentAde

Seems to be a habit with these batch of oriental girls on AW, with Profiles all written by the same pimp. Best off sticking to the reputable Agencies for orientals, etc.....same price and services.....

Offline jimmycallum

funnily enough the sex was great and the owo was amazing, she was great at massaging. but the twice in one hour thing ruined it for me, i jerked off in the shower so i did cum 3 times in the hour lol

Offline titanph

funnily enough the sex was great and the owo was amazing, she was great at massaging. but the twice in one hour thing ruined it for me, i jerked off in the shower so i did cum 3 times in the hour lol

Haha, that's brilliant, what a way to show 'em. Shame these girls don't provide a good service, if they did everything they said and didn't rush they would be right at the top of my list