Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Alicia_ - Outcall  (Read 3827 times)

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enjoyed a 1hr outcall with "Alicia" the other night.  £120 for a 1hr outcall is a good rate as far as I am concerned.

She looks quite young, the quoted age is fairly believable.  Only one photo on the profile but the PG gallery has her face picture and lots of others too.

Very nice face, probably a bit more made down than in that photo but still good looking.  Guess those photos are a little bit old since the highlighted tips are no more.

Gives a really good BJ and CIM and keeps going till dry before doing the walk of shame to the bathroom to gob it out.

Lovely tight body, firm arse and tits.  She smells great, no trace of smoke and great hygiene everywhere else.

Only negative is that she did seem quite reserved and did not have very good English but enough to facilitate a good fuck session still.  If you like the prossie to be the lead in an encounter then she isn't the girl for you.

Some of the PG photos for your delectation.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline loner

Looks good and thanks for the review. I guess she is Polish?

Festisio

Didn't ask but sounds a reasonably good bet although she didn't have the kind of throaty huskiness of the last polish bint I saw so who knows.

Offline Meursault

Offline loner

Quite tempted to give a go tonite. Whats her hair like now?

Festisio

Offline skittish

Looks good and thanks for the review. I guess she is Polish?

I saw her friend sienna a few months ago, she's Polish so it's possible as they seem to be associated?

Festisio

Yeh Sienna is on my hotlist.  Might get around to that at some point.  Good punt?

Offline skittish

Yeh Sienna is on my hotlist.  Might get around to that at some point.  Good punt?

I never wrote a review because she didn't deserve a negative but I couldn't leave a positive. I was a bit torn about it at the time as she was attractive and provided services enthusiastically but a bit needy IMO.
I don't think I should go into it on this thread as it's not about her but if someone asked for info on the London board I'll reply.

Offline skittish

I never wrote a review because she didn't deserve a negative but I couldn't leave a positive. I was a bit torn about it at the time as she was attractive and provided services enthusiastically but a bit needy IMO.
I don't think I should go into it on this thread as it's not about her but if someone asked for info on the London board I'll reply.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17121.msg266103#msg266103

Offline loner

I just had a 1 hour outcall session with Alicia. I have to say that overall it was negative and the whole experience was abit awkward.... I dont doubt Festisio's assessment, as mileage varies but my own experience was not great.

Firstly as Festisio mentioned, she is very shy/quiet, she made NO noise wathsover during intercourse and her technique was very average, it made everything very awkward, like 2 people just trying to get it over with.... It almost felt like a REAL GFE, like a girlfriend that doesnt quite know what they are doing. Also she looks VERY young, so that was that....

Nice smell, very smooth skin, these are all as per Festisio's assesmment.

Very vanilla service and really no initiative from her end unfortunately.

Festisio

Damn.  Now I feel bad that you had a shit punt based on my recommendation.

Quick work as well.

Offline loner

Damn.  Now I feel bad that you had a shit punt based on my recommendation.

Quick work as well.

Nah not your fault mate, appreciate the review anyway. Its the nature of the business as sometimes there just isnt chemistry and this was probably one of them.

charming_red

She looks hot indeed. And that ass  :yahoo:

Will keep her hotlisted if I ever get around to doing an outcall, but the lack of enthusiasm and response from both reviews is a bit offputting.

What would you guess her age is?

TheDoctor

I just had a 1 hour outcall session with Alicia. I have to say that overall it was negative and the whole experience was abit awkward.... I dont doubt Festisio's assessment, as mileage varies but my own experience was not great.

Firstly as Festisio mentioned, she is very shy/quiet, she made NO noise wathsover during intercourse and her technique was very average, it made everything very awkward, like 2 people just trying to get it over with.... It almost felt like a REAL GFE, like a girlfriend that doesnt quite know what they are doing. Also she looks VERY young, so that was that....

Nice smell, very smooth skin, these are all as per Festisio's assesmment.

Very vanilla service and really no initiative from her end unfortunately.

Agree wholeheartedly. I saw her when she returned to these shores at the start of summer and was somewhat surprised by how passive and shy she was. A nice girl, but no way is she outstanding and she's one of these girls I can't help but wonder how on earth she has got the feedback she has.

As for the smooth skin - on her body yes, but her face had a nasty outbreak on it reminiscent of many pimply teenagers. I wouldn't return but she's leaving very soon anyway.

Offline backofthenet

Just by way of an update to anyone that stumbles across this thread - I did message her recently hoping for a visit, more on the strength of those pics than anything else. But she seems to be in Poland full time, though she did say she might be back next year.

She recommended her mate Angela to me - not sure if anyone has any intimate knowledge of her - External Link/Members Only
Most of the feedback seems to be about her legs, which concerns me slightly about how well presented the rest of her is...

Offline Meursault

She recommended her mate Angela to me
Never take a recommendation on a woman from a woman.
A number of times, female friends of mine have tried to set me up on a date, with a friend who was "lovely", only to meet a lovely person who is either size 14 or looks like she's chewing a wasp.
Sorry, shallow but true.