Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ThaiFriendly  (Read 2615 times)

Offline bobdavid

External Link/Members Only

As I was in Thailand a couple of months ago, for three weeks, I thought I'd give ThaiFriendly a go. I wasn't staying in any of the tourist hotspots, or anywhere where there're tons of Farang ("foreigner") bars - but I was staying in a small city.

I didn't prepare anything before going there, I simply opened the site when I got there and started reaching out to girls.

One thing I'd say here: as with SA, TF can be a lot of work. I find it to be like a very, very cheap SA - but one heavily weighted towards foreigners living in Thailand (of course, the girls don't really know whether you're living there or passing through - especially if you stay in an apartment rather than a hotel).

Anyway, during my stay, I hooked up with 5 different girls. Every single one of them stayed overnight - and 2 of them stayed for a few days (mostly because I wanted them to).

I can't remember exactly how each looked but they ranged from 23 to 36 years old... all were stunning, most had fantastic bodies, etc. Mostly very passive - but open to all sorts of things so, yeah, you can pretty much do as you please. I have NO idea whether they would do BB - I always bring my own condoms anyway and definitely wasn't chancing it in Thailand. Several times I found myself reaching for the box of condoms as the girl(s) were clambering on top of me, though. Most of the girls spoke decent English, too, though of course didn't understand anything too complicated (eg. they have no idea what rimming is - though I did of course teach...).

The best thing? Cheap. Very, very cheap. Between these girls I think I spent £200 in total... and to be honest, I could've gotten away with less if I'd been bothered - but I figured that a £20 tip for these girls is worth much more to them than a £20 saving to me. No problems at all with the girls escaping with my laptop or anything like that - though as I say, the apartment had great security, I had to walk each girl out when they (eventually) left.

There's no point me reviewing the girls individually because (i) I couldn't honestly remember them, other than the one that I've stayed in touch with over email... and (ii) they've likely moved on - and I'm not giving away which city I was visiting.

So, yeah, if you have the chance, I highly recommend giving TF a go when you're in Thailand. Yeah, it's of course much easier to find bar girls and prostitutes... but the TF girls tend to be students or girls with regular jobs who just want to do something low key without the risk of getting pimped into full-time prostitution.

Offline baseball_99

Hi mate, thanks for your post interesting read

When I was in Thailand last year I briefly used Thai Friendly, as I didn't upgrade to be a premium member I found that the girls got bored quickly waiting 10mins for a message and they would simply ignore you and not reply, they probably choose a guy who is prepared to pay a very small price for the premium membership over someone who doesn't. When I was in Pattaya there was no point in using Thai Friendly.

A couple months ago when I booked my next trip to BKK I signed up again on Thai Friendly, I soon got bored having to wait again 10mins for sending messages so I decided to splash the cash and become a premium member.

As a premium member its been great and much easier to contact the girls with no restrictions on time limits between messages. What I found with the Bangkok girls most of their profile states they're not 'bar girls', not to contact them asking for sex, plenty of profiles state dont lie to them or cross them. After a few days of exchanging messages on Line, sending the odd photo and having the odd video call the topic of staying the night or spending a couple of days with each other soon crops up. Even the photos they send get a bit more raunchy. I found that most of the BKK girls seem to have regular jobs or are students, most have a kid and state they have no boyfriend or husband. I'm hoping to meet at least a few in my first couple of days in BKK.

The Pattaya girls are totally different after a first hello you can ask them how much ST or LT is and they'll tell you no problem, most are freelancers and they tell you which bars they visit, also there are massage girls and bar girls. With the BKK girls, you can keep in touch them over several weeks but the Pattaya girls seem to be only interested in the here and now, they don't care if you're coming to Pattaya next month, they want to know if you going be here today or tomorrow.

A good feature with Thai Friendly is you can deselect the ladyboy group as I got loads of messages of them, a few state they are females but if they look like a ladyboy they get blocked.

After my trip, I'll report on how successful I was with Thai Friendly.

Apart from SA or Tinder is there anything similar for Camboida or Vietnam?

Offline Marmalade

Vietnam and especially Cambodia are pretty third world compared to Thailand. Most of the prossies are lucky to have a phone and know how to work it. A freelancer in a club in Cambodia (i.e. someone slightly above wok-brain moron level) is likely to charge about five times as much a regular pick up though there’s no rule. I’ve never used the websites. You could try Cambodian.dating. Probably shit.

Offline Bangers and Gash

How much does it cost to upgrade, and is it a one off payment?  :hi:

Offline bobdavid

$24.95/month, $49.95/3months, $69/95/6months and $99.95/12months.

I can't remember what I was charged in £ - but that's highly fluctuant at the moment anyway ... and depends on your bank.

Also, it's done through Paypal as a subscription - so you just need to cancel the subscription (I did it through both TF and Paypal if I remember). Not sure whether you can cancel it as soon as payment is taken (I suspect so) or you need to do it before the next payment sometime...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:42:34 am by bobdavid »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Never had paypal as I don't trust it. Oh well. Cheers anyway.  :hi:

Offline bobdavid

Never had paypal as I don't trust it. Oh well. Cheers anyway.  :hi:

They take direct CC too (I just checked - there's a radio button to select between credit cards and Paypal). I'm not sure that trusting CC details directly with websites is safer than using Paypal, though... if PP ever gets hacked, your bank will automatically protect your card as quick as they can - if TF or any other such site got hacked, I'm not sure they'd act so quickly (or at all).

Offline Citizensmith007

Personally I wouldn’t even bother paying for the upgrade for thaifriendly,I’ve always found just asking them if they have a Line id works just as well!
With the girls from Pattaya I just cut to it and ask them if they’re working bar, or freelance, and Ask for their Line id, or just send them mine. For Bangkok girls I don’t do anything different, But I do search to make sure that their in the nana area before hand! Another site you can try is Craigslist, you find plenty of freelancers on that site!

Offline bobdavid

Personally I wouldn’t even bother paying for the upgrade for thaifriendly,I’ve always found just asking them if they have a Line id works just as well!
With the girls from Pattaya I just cut to it and ask them if they’re working bar, or freelance, and Ask for their Line id, or just send them mine. For Bangkok girls I don’t do anything different, But I do search to make sure that their in the nana area before hand! Another site you can try is Craigslist, you find plenty of freelancers on that site!

Yeah, I did that at first - but the limit on messages becomes a pain. It might be because I wasn't in one of the major cities that it was a bit different to me ... I don't know how many messages I sent out - but I had to send a lot to get any sort of hit rate... not easy at all without Premium. It's only £20-25 or so - if you're there for a few weeks, money well invested I reckon.

Adam000001

Thai friendly is the way forward you meet genuine independent girls trying to me a Extra few quid.
I met over dozen girls on that app over in bbk they all were near enough accurate.

I met this one crazy nurse who was actually sex crazed
She only wanted taxi money & a meal she was the best by a long shot.

But over all it’s well worth the 20£ upgrade

If you plan on going to Thailand you can set up your dates prior to arrival.

Offline baseball_99

There's an option within the app to upgrade and it goes via App Store. The cost is £14.99

At the moment I have 11 different girls who have messaged me, it would take nearly 2 hours to message them all and some might not respond back.

While the dinner is cooking I can kick back, relax and message them all back within 5-10mins.

Also being premium you can appear offline and tell your love of your life that you have found the perfect one and you don't use ThaiFriendly.

Adam000001

There's an option within the app to upgrade and it goes via App Store. The cost is £14.99

At the moment I have 11 different girls who have messaged me, it would take nearly 2 hours to message them all and some might not respond back.

While the dinner is cooking I can kick back, relax and message them all back within 5-10mins.

Also being premium you can appear offline and tell your love of your life that you have found the perfect one and you don't use ThaiFriendly.

I ageee I’m talking to this one business student she claims her iPhone is broken and she can’t facetime me 🤣 ... she needs funds to repair her broken goods. They all use an app called line
Anything for a quick quid. I can’t wait to back.
In terms of punts you get a lot more for you’re money and it’s cheaper option.

Offline hamchang

TF is the best one. Beetalk app is good as well. Dateinasia.com is ok in BKK, and occasionally pattaya, but they are trigger happy with the block user on there. Badoo.com is also good especially the app which shows you how close a girl is.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never had paypal as I don't trust it.

I would rather that paypal held my card details than 50 random companies ---------- been with them for many years without a problem.  :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

So OP are you saying you paid the girls £20=1000 thb for longtime in Bkk?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Any half decent Bangkok hooker would want 3000 baht longtime ------------ sometimes more.   :hi:

Offline bobdavid

No, this was a smaller city to the north of Thailand... less footfall there.

In most cases the girls were back at mine and all over me before I even mentioned money ... it felt weird, definitely, as I knew it must be involved... but with TF the money side of things definitely seems to be secondary. I wonder whether they really believed that the possibility of a long-term relationship was there?

Offline hamchang

. I wonder whether they really believed that the possibility of a long-term relationship was there?

Well it is a dating site.... the girls who are 100% freelance hookers on there will usually be very upfront with you. Wanna meet? Sure. How much you pay. or something like that. I've even had birds off there who have acted surprised / faux offended when I have slipped them a few baht.

Offline Jerboa

Well it is a dating site.... the girls who are 100% freelance hookers on there will usually be very upfront with you. Wanna meet? Sure. How much you pay. or something like that. I've even had birds off there who have acted surprised / faux offended when I have slipped them a few baht.

Yes there is the girls who act like they're not whores, and then want 1k-2k for the taxi lol, or girls who say they want nice farang man for bf, or if you handsome man you get freebie, but it seems not as easy these days, as thai girls getting street smart.

Offline hamchang

Yes there is the girls who act like they're not whores, and then want 1k-2k for the taxi lol, or girls who say they want nice farang man for bf, or if you handsome man you get freebie, but it seems not as easy these days, as thai girls getting street smart.

Very true, and one must avoid the mistake that some make of thinking that all thai girls are whores, or that you can tar all 10 million females between 18 and 35 with the same brush. Very often they respond to different people in different ways. If you live there, they will often not see you as a one off boom for cash, but potential for gik status or a relationship. One of the big fallacies is that all Thai girls are desperate to meet a farang and move to their country - no. They love Thailand and mostly want the money, and if they can get the money without leaving all the better. I would hazard a guess that staying in an Airbnb condo would get significantly more freebies and cheaper over nighter than staying in a hotel simply because they might just think you are there for a long time as opposed to an in out punter.

Wonder if anyone has tried Airbnb condo there?

Offline Rossi

Wonder if anyone has tried Airbnb condo there?

I've got a friend who always rents an Airbnb for a month when he stays over there and has never stayed in a hotel since; but as he says it restricts him to an area; but costs are cheaper :)

Offline Jerboa

I always stay in apartments in Bkk, out of the farang ghetto of lower sukh, yes girls do get the impression I'm there for a while.

bigmanbigman

Not one of the girls i saw from thai friendly  spoke about money
nearest was
Its up to you. Comment.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:10:16 pm by bigmanbigman »