Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rekka of Puckeridge, Herts.  (Read 5744 times)

3 review(s) for Rekka (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

Easy appointment made. Puckeridge is not Bishops Stortford but a village on the A120 half way from Stevenage to Bishops Stortford. Down the main street and parked in her drive, at her suggestion and nowhere else to park, small semi-detached cottage.

I was greeted by a slim mature lady who looked nothing like the photos. Yes, her face showed her age but her body was slim, smooth, symmetrical with small breasts, and looked 30 years younger than her face. I kid you not. Supple and seductive. I had asked her not to dress up for me but to be comfortable as it would be a cold day. So, she had on a warm dressing gown and nothing else so I could view the goods before paying. 100% value for £120 + chocolate.

Into the room, clothes off and we grappled vertically. Mister Happy was stiff and poked into her like a teenager. He emerged again and we lay down and grappled some more. I asked her to face the wall and climb over my face which was great fun, I licked and sucked and then she climbed down and did the same. It is all so predictable, in I went for ages and ages in and out and then woof woof, more in and out.

Mister happy remained stiff but for some reason I had got to a point of no return, no spurt. She I lay down, she lay over me and rubbed and played and moved her slim breasts (terrific nipples) over me until a sticky mess splatted out onto both of us.

Clean up, recover and chat, dress and go. A good one.

Offline turin

Horizontal - thanks for review and locating a lady not far from where I live - right age category etc. Would be interested in seeing her, however on profile she says she is a 'smoker'. Can I ask if this was noticable either on her or her house?
I have a real dislike of cigs - but finding it hard to find of this age/area etc who don't smoke.

Horizontal - thanks for review and locating a lady not far from where I live - right age category etc. Would be interested in seeing her, however on profile she says she is a 'smoker'. Can I ask if this was noticable either on her or her house?
I have a real dislike of cigs - but finding it hard to find of this age/area etc who don't smoke.
yep. I am terrified of dogs but luckily they are mostly locked away. I cannot remember this one.

I agree, I always ask for no smoke or perfume. I did not notice any smoke this time.

Turin, I look forward to your first review.

Offline NelsonH

Is this a British or European lady?  It's an unusual name, that's why I'm asking.

Is this a British or European lady?  It's an unusual name, that's why I'm asking.
British,
Rebecca in full, Rekka nickname.

Offline madeinwales56

So, you are more concerned that she might smell of cigarettes than the fact she offers unprotected sex?

So, you are more concerned that she might smell of cigarettes than the fact she offers unprotected sex?
you noticed!

Offline turin

Madeinwales56 - Thanks for pointing this out. I hadn't scrolled down beyond the 'smoking fetish ' bit of her 'enjoys' list and foolishly never saw 'unprotected sex'.
I will give this lady a miss and continue my search.

Offline dynatron

yeah she looks good and like a lot of fun-lucky she doesant live nearer me or else id be tempted to spend the rent money

Offline simpleton69

Was looking to make a booking and asked for a photo which she emailed me, her body didn’t look to youthful as previously suggested coupled with the fact she’s a smoker and offers BB I never went any further

Offline Billy no mates

Was looking to make a booking and asked for a photo which she emailed me, her body didn’t look to youthful as previously suggested coupled with the fact she’s a smoker and offers BB I never went any further

It might be fair to ask Admin to remove this picture, if it was sent to you privately. She hides her face on her profile.

Offline lewisjones23

yeah she looks good and like a lot of fun-lucky she doesant live nearer me or else id be tempted to spend the rent money

looks good? what the fuck are you on about

she is about 65 - smokes 40 a day and looks like a fella

got some bad eyes you

looks good? what the fuck are you on about

she is about 65 - smokes 40 a day and looks like a fella

got some bad eyes you
I assure you that without clothes she has a very good figure and her body looks much younger than her face.

nervous colin

Never look at the mantlepiece when poking the fire!

Offline muddy funxter

Never look at the mantlepiece when poking the fire!

I ve done some rotters in my time but not that........ Just say no kids

Offline dynatron

jesus yes i agree looks not too good now does she-i think the rent money would be safe after all

Hkhkhk

An AW feedback says 'A young body on an older woman.' which is exactly right for once.

Offline muddy funxter

An AW feedback says 'A young body on an older woman.' which is exactly right for once.

Horizontal, you should write a book on your escapades I for one would buy it!

James999

Hi,

this is a photo of the lady

Hidden Image/Members Only

Someone called Tanky has joined and reported your post, thus reviving an old thread, I wonder if that was his / her intention?

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online DastardlyDick

She obviously reads this forum - no mention of bb on her profile now.

Offline Yoda71

What a cunt

I've bumped this as I contacted her recently ( before reading this ) and potentially would have met her

Thank fuck for UKP - another near miss

Offline unclepokey

What a cunt

I've bumped this as I contacted her recently ( before reading this ) and potentially would have met her

Thank fuck for UKP - another near miss

The smoking worries me and clearly hasn't done her any favours. She has an air of shagability about her and I don't feel I want to say anything more in the negative. Happily I'm shagging a 57 yo Chinese woman looking half Rekka's age so I won't be visiting the Bishops Stortford area at the moment.
UP