Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried? Yorkshire Rose Massage Hull/Beverley  (Read 3237 times)

Offline snowleopard1

Found this on Gumtree today. Looks fairly legit but I’ve been surprised before... anyone tried?

External Link/Members Only

leelee69

I was going to the other week but never got in touch. To be honest I just fancied a good massage and wouldn't have bothered asking for extras and this looks totally legit

Offline sweetsatisfaction

I can recommend Orchid in Beverley if you are in that area. External Link/Members Only Rose or Nikki would be the ladies to ask for.

Offline snowleopard1

I can recommend Orchid in Beverley if you are in that area. External Link/Members Only Rose or Nikki would be the ladies to ask for.

What sort of service do you usually get with those two ladies?

leelee69

I went to  orchid before and it seemed there were no extras on offer

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Just happy ending, but have seen both and both offered HE. There is another girl there and not sure if she does.

Offline tigerone

Saw Elizabeth on a few occasions earlier this year. Very nice house with an annex for massage studio.
Attractive lady probably mid 30s, - great massage first visit,- no extras. Subsequent visits. HE and touching, but I felt she was
never really happy with this so stopped going.

Thinking of seeing Kan - Thai massage Beverley next - anybody got any info.

Have visited Thai Orchid, but think I got the owner as they were busy, and I was  not impressed, - very mechanical !!

Offline snowleopard1

Saw Elizabeth on a few occasions earlier this year. Very nice house with an annex for massage studio.
Attractive lady probably mid 30s, - great massage first visit,- no extras. Subsequent visits. HE and touching, but I felt she was
never really happy with this so stopped going.

Thinking of seeing Kan - Thai massage Beverley next - anybody got any info.

Have visited Thai Orchid, but think I got the owner as they were busy, and I was  not impressed, - very mechanical !!

Oh right. Did you have to ask/suggest HE/touching or did it just happen naturally or did she offer? I am in dire need of a great massage so perhaps it’s worth seeing her purely for that reason!

Offline tigerone

I texted her after the first massage, and asked if she offered any extras, and she said no, but an hour later she texted again to say she had given it more thought ,and would offer HE at £20 extra.

Next massage - nice HE.     -  Next massage had a little grope - not totally rejected but kept her distance.

Then she texted to say she didn't really want to do this so didn't go again. No hard feelings. Pity as I liked Elizabeth, and she was quite fit and very personable.

I am going to try Kan at Thai massage Beverley . Anybody seen her ????

Offline snowleopard1

I texted her after the first massage, and asked if she offered any extras, and she said no, but an hour later she texted again to say she had given it more thought ,and would offer HE at £20 extra.

Next massage - nice HE.     -  Next massage had a little grope - not totally rejected but kept her distance.

Then she texted to say she didn't really want to do this so didn't go again. No hard feelings. Pity as I liked Elizabeth, and she was quite fit and very personable.

I am going to try Kan at Thai massage Beverley . Anybody seen her ????

Ah okay, sounds like she definitely has conflicting thoughts on extras. I’ll think about whether I want to text her or not and make a booking! She sounds interesting at the very least.

I’ve seen Kan before. Fairly average massage if I’m honest. From what I remember mid 30’s, reasonably attractive. HE offered with some ball tickling and prostate massage (of sorts) for £20. I believe she offers more e.g. B2B but heard it’s pricy.