Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - Aberdeen  (Read 3385 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rosemounted

External Link/Members Only

Joined the site a bit back, after this event, but noticed the girl is currently in town again, so thought it worthwhile to post a review. 

Anyway, this is going to be a post predicated on the issue of value, and what you expect from a punt for your money. I've run hot and cold on it, and have come to the conclusion that despite a pretty good time. Amira is just too expensive for an hour, hence I'm not going back this visit, even though I'd very much like to.

On the other hand, it's the sort of punt that could be right up your street. A decent city-centre hotel, extremely easy to get in after impeccable communications, very safe-feeling and above-board. (If you've ever been put off your stroke by wondering if there's a Sergei in the next room, then that could be worth half the outlay right there, especially in this town).

Get past the airbrushed pics on AW: Amira's an extremely sexy little British-Indian girl, late-twenties, groomed perfectly but not over-done, smooth brown skin, peachy arse and - it's a subject that I'll return to - just AMAZING natural tits. Big for her frame, but not fat-sided or hangy; honestly, they're so good that you'll just want to sit around looking at them.

She's a slightly spacey conversationalist, but not long after arriving she was in there with the DFK, and plenty of it. Brush your teeth, lads, she's going to suck your face off. Then down to the old man, and it was amazing OWO until I nutted - wasn't planning on it (I like to save up for the scuttle) but sometimes the tickle surprises you and into the mouth it went.

Quick trip to the bathroom to spit (always a slight disappointment, but there we are) and she was back for cuddles and more DFK. Round two was on the cards, but I think I might have taken my half-blue a bit early, as once the bag was on I was struggling a bit to maintain the iron-bar effect I usually depend on, and to be fair to Amira, her pussy's super-tight. A hairless coffee-coloured innie, for the record, if you like that.

Now, it's swings and roundabouts here, because I reckon if at that point I could have risen to a serious pounding she'd have been totally into it and taken it to the limit. But she turned out to be a bit huffy about the relative lack of action and that didn't help with the process, especially when a bit of encouragement, so to speak, could have got things back on track. So when I realised I wasn't going to get to DEFCON 1, I asked her to tongue my balls until I brought myself off, and she happily obliged, even slurping up the by-now-watery second go when it arrived.

Still, she was super-chatty and friendly as I got ready to leave, and pleasingly kept her superb tiny frame naked as the hour came round - nothing worse than the ratty dressing-gown going on the instant you get to crisis. (She's an expensive-lingerie sort of a girl, mind you, so if silk's your thing?  :yahoo: )

All that being said, I'm wondering why I'm not heading up there this afternoon now - I think fucking her from behind in front of a big mirror would be an amazing thing. And, god, those TITS.

But, it's £200. If it was £130, I'd be there, maybe £140. Sorry, Amira, you're lovely, it was a great hour, and it's nice to punt with someone with standards. Economics, though, you know? Maybe this review should technically be a Neutral, since that issue looms so large, but I did have a great time, and she is hot as fuck, if you get on the right side of her.

Maybe I'll save up for next time.

Offline Davey Dykes

Cheers for the review.

Fancy her myself but as you say it's over pricey so for that reason I'm out.

Offline Matrix

Fancy a go as well but I don't like how she slaps an extra £50 ph on when she tours up here. Only £150 in Manchester.

Offline FBman78

£150 in Manchester. Think I may have to visit family down there soon :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Exactly the type i love to rattle  ;)
But
The £200h is a bit hard to justify even if the wee brain gets a say  :D
Id do her for £100hh just for the experience
But
She dont do hhs  :(
Ahh well .
"Next "

Offline HARRY HOOD

I did have a gander at the profile as I've not punted in an age. I get a gut feeling she wouldn't hit it off with an older geezer like me. Just a gut feel can't put my finger on it and the profile is a long read. I've never been a fan of hotel visits in Aberdeen either so while she looks good I've talked myself out of it.

Still very slim pickings in Aberdeen.

HH

Heyarnold01

I booked her last time she was in Aberdeen but had to cancel on the morning of the booking as my mum had been taken into hospital.  She took severe issue with this and gave me a spectacular heap of abuse as she didn't believe me.  Ended up sending her a photo from the hospital just to be a dick and prove the point.  She apologised and said I'd be welcome to re book when she returned. 

I told her to get to fuck.

Offline seeker

Out of all the replies possible... :D
You picked a cracker   :thumbsup:

BK899

Great review, exactly the details I think most of us want to hear. I too am out due to price, £130 is my max these days for an hour, but I guess for the lads with a bit more disposable income, at least they know they should have a good time.

Look forward to some more reviews  :drinks:

Offline sub_marine

I've been too busy to punt much recectly, so almost would be tempted at the special tour price, just for the fact it would be garanteed a good punt

I wonder how many bookings she gets at 200/h versus if she was 150/h

Offline FBman78

I've been too busy to punt much recectly, so almost would be tempted at the special tour price, just for the fact it would be garanteed a good punt

I wonder how many bookings she gets at 200/h versus if she was 150/h

Nae guarantees with anything in this biz.

Offline Rosemounted

Well, thinking on it, I'd have gone back, I think.

Offline Santiago

This girls price has been commented on many many times.

I doubt she will be short of booking

I've seen her, decent experience

£200 but no complaints, great fun

Done it but no desire to return

:hi: