Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West Midlands Going Downhill Again ?  (Read 3047 times)

Offline mike61

Punters,
Is it me, or is it not good at the moment.
Seem to have lost a few stars, Michelle Ind and Vicky on tour spring to mind. Have not had any full service lately as I cant seem to see anything worth spending the cash on. Relying on bliss massage at to keep me drained until something new comes along.
Only thing that takes my fancy are Megan deluxe and Ruby Deluxe but the feedback does not look too promising and I believe they are in hotel incall and I  prefer apartments any day. (Never like going past reception). Thought about Lucky Lucy and Teen Selena, but feedback similar.
I would welcome your views.
Keep searching the AW pages.
Mike

Ming

It has been poor punting for several months, only made tolerable when GV did her tours, sadly she has retired, now there is virtually nothing with the exception EmilyBlonde, when she is around..... I am now punting mostly outside the West Midlands, it's crazy  :crazy:

The girls are really missing a trick with Birmingham, there is a gaping void that could be filled if a few reliable girls set up camp here!!

Ming  :hi:

Offline DAlpine1980

I wonder why this is? Natural wastage or something a bit darker?

A few murmurs of stalkers and profiles being reported sounds a bit odd to me. I am sure that this is probably just natural wastage from retirements but it is strange none the less.

Edit: I should point out that there are still some great service providers out there but depends on your wants!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:42:34 pm by DAlpine1980 »

Offline smiley9

I wonder why this is? Natural wastage or something a bit darker?

A few murmurs of stalkers and profiles being reported sounds a bit odd to me. I am sure that this is probably just natural wastage from retirements but it is strange none the less.

Edit: I should point out that there are still some great service providers out there but depends on your wants!

Sadly Stalkers  and prozzie/pimp wars are par for the course in every area  :scare:

This year has not been vintage in the West Mids MI is a big loss as was GV retiring we can only hope a few new Stars appear in 2018  :thumbsup:

:drinks:

Ming

That is of course true, I am of course referring to my tastes, which are slender, petite, preferably under 30 and OWO a must, I think the majority have similar tastes  :unknown:

Offline smiley9

That is of course true, I am of course referring to my tastes, which are slender, petite, preferably under 30 and OWO a must, I think the majority have similar tastes  :unknown:

A man with the same tastes as me  :thumbsup:

:drinks:

Offline Juankerr

"West Midlands going downhill again?" I wasn't aware that it had come back uphill yet Mike!  :D

It is still poor in Brum and has been made even worse with losing Michelle Independent and Gorgeous Vicky. Hopefully things will pick up at some point in terms of the number of quality WG's available in Birmingham and it would be good to see a few more top WG's from other area's come on tour here as they would do well.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 06:15:50 pm by Juankerr »

Offline BuiltForSpeed

Mike - you could give Naughty Sarah a go (External Link/Members Only She has mixed feedback, so do a bit of research, but I'd give her time (looks like my review has been deleted??)

mau111

xHannahx has a new permanent incall place in Wolverhampton.  So that's a bonus.

Ming

Mike - you could give Naughty Sarah a go (External Link/Members Only She has mixed feedback, so do a bit of research, but I'd give her time (looks like my review has been deleted??)

Reviews are never deleted.

I don't think you have done one for her BFS??

Chrisip

Never known it this bad, but on the plus side it's saving me loads at a time when I really need to.
Been checking 4 profiles virtually daily in case they come back and there's one I keep trying, off and on but rarely get a reply and the odd time I do it doesn't result in a meet.
Would go out of area but difficult to explain a long absence to work or the wife.
May start going back to some that weren't that good on the past in case there's an improvement.

Offline Brumish

Not entirely sure about the situation as very rarely dabble in the AW girls nowadays, but the seeking arrangement profiles of Birmingham and surrounding areas are increasing.
Could well be a link as its seen as a much cleaner way of getting cash instead of being labelled as a prossie.
I must add there are a lot of deluded bints on there though that probably sign up thinking as soon as they have chatted to a potential sugar daddy, their fortunes will change instantly.

Offline mike61

Thanks gents,
Not sure about Sarah, the word Romania always puts me off a bit. ( and Italian who appear to speak Romanian.)
Maybe give Hannah a call if in Wolves, had a look at the pictures, seems to like lying on furniture. Not sure if that dining room table would support us both.
Anyway, keep scouring the pages for something new.
Mike

Offline BuiltForSpeed

Reviews are never deleted.

I don't think you have done one for her BFS??

It wasn’t my first review IIRC but if what you’re saying is correct I must have fluffed it up somehow and not posted  :unknown:

What’s the rules on posting a review retrospectively? Just state it clearly in the review? (this would be a booking back in August 2017) Or should I wait until I see her again?

Thanks in advance Ming

Chrisip

Thanks gents,
Not sure about Sarah, the word Romania always puts me off a bit. ( and Italian who appear to speak Romanian.)
Maybe give Hannah a call if in Wolves, had a look at the pictures, seems to like lying on furniture. Not sure if that dining room table would support us both.
Anyway, keep scouring the pages for something new.
Mike

Think I'll have to take a look, could well be the reason for the apparent decline.
Are prices similar to AW?

Chrisip

Not entirely sure about the situation as very rarely dabble in the AW girls nowadays, but the seeking arrangement profiles of Birmingham and surrounding areas are increasing.
Could well be a link as its seen as a much cleaner way of getting cash instead of being labelled as a prossie.
I must add there are a lot of deluded bints on there though that probably sign up thinking as soon as they have chatted to a potential sugar daddy, their fortunes will change instantly.
Sorry quoted the wrong post last time.
Are SA prices similar to AW?
Thanks

Offline Digger1965

Totally agree, MI going has left a big space, never got to see GV unfortunately. We are also about to lose British Lisa soon which will be a great shame. It really does look poor at the moment.

Offline Spurt

It would be pretty difficult to nominate the top 3 of this year the way things are currently :scare:

Offline _Rust_

It would be pretty difficult to nominate the top 3 of this year the way things are currently :scare:

I disagree there. January to July was fantastic in terms of options for me (like Smiley, Ming and others do, I prefer reasonably young, petite WGs who can obviously provide a consistently good service).

Since then the arrival of new WGs and tourers started to dry up, and it appears now the scene has gone off a cliff. I've basically had no desire to punt for 4 weeks. I suppose everything goes in cycles so we'll hopefully see it pick up again at some point.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:59:52 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline _Rust_

Ignore as I accidentally quoted myself   :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:58:56 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline Villain79

I only really started punting last year n was a none driver so was stuck with walsall, imagine that, didnt take me long to see there wasnt much choice. I know have a regular i see and passed my test not long ago so am starting to venture further out

midlandz_boy88

ive noticed this too, cant find a decent british slim girl in WM,
IS PASSION VIP any good seen a few girls look nice on their site

Zook Mihof

I haven’t punted for nearly 3 years now, and was considering dusting off the boots, but it seems like there is nothing worth coming back for. I was spoilt in my many active years (prior to joining UKP) and what I’d give for a Chloe555, an Amanda, or an Amber/Anna/Ebony from Acocks Green.

Waiting for one to come along and properly tick the box and get me hyped up.

Offline Brumish

Sorry quoted the wrong post last time.
Are SA prices similar to AW?
Thanks

SA isnt about hourly rates (although there are some prossies in disguise who do this), its more of a wine, dine and the fuck like theres no tomorrow with an allowance. I normally skip the dine part though and sometimes its the cost of a hotel and a couple of vino bottles.
The most ive paid to an SB was £200 but she was rather unique. The least was a shag at hers with an outlay of petrol and a bottle of wine.
It is a long game and the time invested can be frustrating but the rewards are great when they materialise.

Offline DAlpine1980

I had a brief aw search for people local to WM region and I have noticed a rising trend in fees. If a wg can maintain business and charge a higher fee then fair play to them - they're in it to earn money after all. I certainly don't blame them.

But I wonder if it is just becoming less vfm for many? I seem to remember a thread on here a good while ago saying that 120 seemed to be becoming the norm. Well, whilst there are still some very good sps out there who charge that or less I have noticed many at 140/150/160ph. The risk of meeting someone new or tofft at 100 or 120 may seem a more attractive prospect than say 140? All speculation and I am not apportioning blame.

Offline _Rust_

I had a brief aw search for people local to WM region and I have noticed a rising trend in fees. If a wg can maintain business and charge a higher fee then fair play to them - they're in it to earn money after all. I certainly don't blame them.

But I wonder if it is just becoming less vfm for many? I seem to remember a thread on here a good while ago saying that 120 seemed to be becoming the norm. Well, whilst there are still some very good sps out there who charge that or less I have noticed many at 140/150/160ph. The risk of meeting someone new or tofft at 100 or 120 may seem a more attractive prospect than say 140? All speculation and I am not apportioning blame.

It is one factor of a few for me personally. If we are talking about £150-£160 for an hour with a new WG the likelihood is the HH rate is £90-£100. I just wouldn't TOFFT at that rate and have always been reluctant to try a new girl for anything longer than half an hour.

The £60 for half an hour price band that was previously resulting in some good punts for me and others 9-10 months ago seems to be only resulting in bad punts or a lottery service wise for others so I'm even reluctant to dip into that market right now, everything seems to be too high risk for me to try.

Offline l1mpd1ck

There will an element of £ devaluation happening here.  So many SPs are European and Asian sending money home.  The £ is worth a lot less now than 18 months ago

Offline Beamer

There will an element of £ devaluation happening here.  So many SPs are European and Asian sending money home.  The £ is worth a lot less now than 18 months ago

Really good point. I now have restricted my punting to regulars- mainly FBSM providers who happily offer FS.  I know I am probably paying more than a wg but at least I feel the value is there. I would rather pay £100 for a decent massage and the last 20/30 minutes giving a known girl a good pounding and no concerns about who has fucked her 5 minutes before. I know there are of course others but somehow the hygiene issue is less of a concern to me using FBSM providers.  Just a view.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:07:58 am by Beamer »

MarcT

Really good point. I now have restricted my punting to regulars- mainly FBSM providers who happily offer FS.  I know I am probably paying more than a wg but at least I feel the value is there. I would rather pay £100 for a decent massage and the last 20/30 minutes giving a known girl a good pounding and no concerns about who has fucked her 5 minutes before. I know there are of course others but somehow the hygiene issue is less of a concern to me using FBSM providers.  Just a view.

+ 2 Even better point  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Zuko1386

It has been poor punting for several months, only made tolerable when GV did her tours, sadly she has retired, now there is virtually nothing with the exception EmilyBlonde, when she is around..... I am now punting mostly outside the West Midlands, it's crazy  :crazy:

The girls are really missing a trick with Birmingham, there is a gaping void that could be filled if a few reliable girls set up camp here!!

“Gaping void” finished me off!  :lol:

Offline wxl

It's been dead for years. The day Funplace closed punting in Brum started to die. Then the woman in charge of Agency Femme Fatale when quite mad and finally the thugs forced Agency Bella and the beautiful Madison out. I've given up completely on Birmingham now and punt exclusively down in London now and have done for about 3 years.

Diehard

It's been dead for years. The day Funplace closed punting in Brum started to die. Then the woman in charge of Agency Femme Fatale when quite mad and finally the thugs forced Agency Bella and the beautiful Madison out. I've given up completely on Birmingham now and punt exclusively down in London now and have done for about 3 years.

Totally agree. Madison is abroad now I believe has been for years . She was brilliant as was her agency.

Whole West Midlands is best avoided on basis to secure a good punt is far too time consuming . In fact the whole Midlands is a right off.

Manchester was my punting ground but that has declined last year or so. London is not my scene as girls are even more business like than elsewhere.

In a nutshell the U.K. Punting scene is dreadful, certainly for English girls. Too many Eastern Europeans flooded the market now and they have driven out the better English girls.

I prefer the United States punting scene. Although a lot more risky due to legislation the punts I've had have been fantastic. A lot more costly but in my view worth it. How times have changed.

Diehard

sA a totally different ball game. No doubt plenty of potential but until there is a way of joining anonymously say via pay as you go text it is a nightmare waiting to happen. baffles me guys don't use same precautions as they do on AW.

Chrisip

SA isnt about hourly rates (although there are some prossies in disguise who do this), its more of a wine, dine and the fuck like theres no tomorrow with an allowance. I normally skip the dine part though and sometimes its the cost of a hotel and a couple of vino bottles.
The most ive paid to an SB was £200 but she was rather unique. The least was a shag at hers with an outlay of petrol and a bottle of wine.
It is a long game and the time invested can be frustrating but the rewards are great when they materialise.
Thanks for the reply, I've now had a look on SA, think it could be far to time consuming, difficult to pick the right ones to target,  and then if get a result need to be able to explain a significant period of absence to work or the wife.
Think I'll leave it for now, unless you can forward the details of the bottle of wine girl  :)