Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy laura 23.- Croydon  (Read 3977 times)

Dan23

Feedback not visible.  :thumbsdown: dont trust people who do that.

Hunter23

I meant has anyone seen her? I'm new to this, I accidently posted in the review section!!!  :dash:

mrhappypants

I suggested her to someone who was looking in south London a few months back.  He had seen her already but said she was OK but a clock watcher.  If you run a search on this site for the AW profile number at the bottom of her page you should find him.

Offline Stiltskin

I've seen her. She was OK, nothing special. Maybe she just wasn't my type.

She does have a good body though, if you like them thin and toned.

Londondave

I saw her a couple of times this summer . Comfortable safe house . Fit body , quite pretty, vanilla service but very friendly. No kissing, no OWO.

Offline Urban_G

I've seen her too, quite some time ago and never been back. Have to agree with what others said, vanilla service, no OWO, not very chatty. You can do much better for the same price.

goodmangonenaughty

I've seen Laura many times. She is such a sweet lady.Pretty face and amazing toned body. She always gave me OWO but doesn't do CIM. I never felt rushed and often stayed longer than the hour. Unfortunately she has moved to Birmingham now. Very clean which is important to me.

cockneybstrd

Interesting first post.

But welcome to UK Punting

Offline herbie007

I saw her a couple of times last year, she's a pretty girl and got a lovely body, I had Fk but not deep also did OWO.

I'd go back and see her if she came back.

goodmangonenaughty

Glad you enjoyed her. Like I said, she is really sweet and lovely. We still keep in touch and she often texts me to see how I am even since she's moved to Birmingham. I'm gutted she's gone as I've not found anyone in croydon that has met her high standards.

Offline nigel4498

Feedback not visible.  :thumbsdown: dont trust people who do that.
It is visible, nearly 200 positive feedback.

Offline Taggart

Laura has been around for 2 or 3 years, was based in Clapham some time back.
Seen pics and she is pretty, and on my HL. Just seldom visit London.

cockneybstrd

It is visible, nearly 200 positive feedback.

Maybe back in Sep 2013 when Dan posted it wasnt...

I know i fail to notice dates on old bumped threads (a lot)