Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra D xxx - (Outcall)  (Read 1724 times)

7 review(s) for Sandra D XXX (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Woodystock

I’d been having this fantasy of being woken up in a hotel room by a maid with a slow, sloppy blow job so decided to do a reverse booking for a 7.30am meet in my hotel room. Over 4 days I had 17 bids, whittled down to 4 and started communications with them. Sandra (External Link/Members Only) was the only one with excellent communicate skills, email, text then on the phone. Easy to speak to and very into the booking request.

On the morning of the booking I awoke, showered and messaged to let her know that the door was on the latch and the paperwork in the bathroom when getting changed. When I heard the door I had butterflies in my tummy. I closed my eyes but when she came out of the bathroom in the maid outfit, stockings and hills I was awake. Sandra climbed onto the bed and kissed me deep on the lips. She then took my cock in her mouth and begun to slowly take me to the edge. There was 69 until I had to feel her warm inviting pussy engulf my cock. As I entered her holding her legs apart from on top, ramming my cock into her hard I came hard inside her.

We lay there chatting for a bit, and then it was round two and we watched each other masterbate until we came almost together.

Needless to say Sandra fulfilled my fantasy, we spoke about each other’s fantasies, experiences and I hope Sandra will help me fulfil another one soon.

Offline LLPunting

How much did you pay for how long?

Does her figure match the photos?

What is her face like?

Quality of complexion?

Smoothly shaved, stubbly, trimmed or natural?

Offline Real John Doe

Good fantasy to carry out
But I think you are very lucky she came into the room and not Leeroy