Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x - Liverpool  (Read 1852 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Real John Doe

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Agree date & time over text in the morning, she gave me the area where her flat was, and what time to get there, got there and had a short delay from her when I texted, about 10-15 minutes of waiting, in the rain.

2 minutes from concert square, I parked in Q-Park Hanover Street, which is another 5ish minutes away on foot, her place is a small private flat, which requires buzzing in (no reception, nobody about), the room we were in was quite clean however the bathroom was not as clean

Price
£100 for 1 hour My mistake it was £120

Services
B2B, FS, OW

What I wanted
To lie there and receive a nice full body massage from her using her body, and to empty my sack afterwards with me being lazy and not doing much work

What I got
Great B2B loads of oil, really good technique and a very sexual experience, she worked my back first and it felt great feeling her pussy and boobs getting rubbed up and down me, secondly she did my front, this is where I got hands on with her, I got the impression I could not touch her vagina as she moved when I rubbed too far up her leg, this made me not attempt to even go near it with anything other than my cock, which was OK with me because I was in a very lazy mood, after the massage she babywiped my cock and threw a jonny on followed by some oral with, which was not bad, she then jumped on in cowgirl and gave a good go for about 5 minutes, I swapped her round into reverse for another 5 minutes, to finish I had her semi-squatting on my cock while I held her back and ass

The WG
Tanya's body is really great, as you see from the photos her ass is amazing and feels it, nice handful boob wise but not big, facially she is "pretty"
She offered a drink and shower beforehand which I accepted
Her attitude made it seem like it was a chore, there was a communication barrier as her English is not the best, she did seem a bit robotic almost like a fembot, however this is no problem for me, because I prefer to not hear some of the shite SOME WGs can chat, i'd prefer no small talk if it's just nonsense

Summary
Great body and great massage with good sex, I got what I wanted, no messing about no effort from me, I am happy

Visit Again
I would, but I'm not
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:36:01 pm by Real John Doe »

Offline MJ.spritzen

Thanks for the review. I've seen her a few times, gave her a positive too.

I dont care about the "robot" attitude from her, her ass, pussy, tits, body and face are outstanding as far as im concerned.

Hidden Image/Members Only