Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 20-26  (Read 883 times)

Offline zac123

Hey everyone ,being 21 myself I'm trying to hook up with girls of the same age bracket just so it feels a bit less awkward ,has anyone got any recommendations the only requirements I have is they speak English and are not overweight as I met with one who claimed to be a size ten but was more like a size 18 .Thanks any girls that do Incalls of out calls throughout the West Midlands between ages  of 20 -26.
Thank you

Offline JT100

Quick search on A/W shows 712 girls in that age bracket...

Ming

Bit more info might be helpful

Anywhere in the West Midlands is a big area, do you want to be a little more precise as to areas you would be willing to punt...say 15 miles around Birmingham........?

Dress size maximum?
Ethnicity (Black, white, Asian)?
Services (Kissing, anal, swallow, owo etc..)?
Height (petite / tall)

You get the idea...?

Ming  :hi:

Offline zac123

Hi everyone ,my first post was not the most informative ,
Area wise I am most comfortable with Manchester and Birmingham but willing to travel afar if need be .
Looks wise I'd  prefer a girl with a body size between 8 and 12 and around 20-24 26 and upwards if looks and cost are worth it .
I'd prefer a girl who does dfk and CIM anal isn't a must but me being in my early 20s it's something I want to experience .Id prefer a girl of British origin I don't mind European or American girls just not any Romanian ones as I'm after a gfe type experience so once I can have a conversation with helps a fair bit .
My list so far is that of innocent dolly but I read she was blacklisted and had a jail sentence somewhere and was in the news a while back for blackmail .
Any tips or reviews would help .
Zach

Offline scutty brown

Hi everyone ,my first post was not the most informative ,
Area wise I am most comfortable with Manchester and Birmingham but willing to travel afar if need be .
Looks wise I'd  prefer a girl with a body size between 8 and 12 and around 20-24 26 and upwards if looks and cost are worth it .
I'd prefer a girl who does dfk and CIM anal isn't a must but me being in my early 20s it's something I want to experience .Id prefer a girl of British origin I don't mind European or American girls just not any Romanian ones as I'm after a gfe type experience so once I can have a conversation with helps a fair bit .
My list so far is that of innocent dolly but I read she was blacklisted and had a jail sentence somewhere and was in the news a while back for blackmail .
Any tips or reviews would help .
Zach

think again about wanting a conversation......
you visit a prossie to fuck, not to chat.
You're not dating her

Offline zac123

What I mean is I'd rather have someone that understands English and not merely some Romanian girl who is just there for the money and doesn't do anything I ask .I know full well what a girl is intended for .

Offline smiley9

What I mean is I'd rather have someone that understands English and not merely some Romanian girl who is just there for the money and doesn't do anything I ask .I know full well what a girl is intended for .

They are All just there for the Money  :dash:

AW isn't a Dating site  :rose:   :lol:

Good luck with your search for a Working Girl

:drinks: