Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine C - Croydon  (Read 1767 times)

15 review(s) for Sweet Patricia x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Harry Monk

Jasmine was my plan B for the day but what a alternative she turned out to be.

Very easy comms and straight to her place and in we go no problems. As reviewed before she looks better in real life than her photos.
Booked 1 hour and placed £100 on the bedside table. She starts kissing and the rubbed her arse against my cock, bit of gyrating then I rub her fanny a bit before she gets down to OWO.
Put her on her back so I can inspect her beaver which I have to say looks very nice and I duly give it a good bit of tongue action. Move so she can continue with OWO and then ask if I can fuck her.Mac on and she presents her rear to me, after a few minutes of pounding I ask if i can fuck her arse and she says extra so all good  :rolleyes: Give her a heavy pounding up her chuff and it seems well received,pull off the mac and finish in her mouth.
Before I can collapse on the bed she takes me in her mouth again which I'm not really ready for but I go with the flow.
I lie back and she keeps working on me sucking my balls and lifting my legs up and giving me a thorough rimming.
I'm well and truly ready for round 2 now so on with mac and on her back she goes,this soon turns to A again and she takes a good thumping a 2nd time.
Finish on her face this time and I'm done in.

In summary a nice looking lady with a fit body but not the best tits, though she certainly delivers a great service.
Croydon a one off for me so would see again if location came nearer to me...£120 for an hour OWO and A fantastic vfm

Offline TheBossMan

I wonder if she cuts her own hair lol

peter2017

I wonder if she cuts her own hair lol
She looks like Mr Spoke from COSMOS1999.
I wonder how ppl find this attractive and look at her rates!! :dash:

Offline The_Don

A little off topic

She looks like Mr Spoke from COSMOS1999.

Are you referencing, Martin Landau :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

COSMOS1999
french broadcast version:

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

On a side not Catherine Schell, who played Maya. Was born in Hungary but she has British citizenship.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:30:14 am by The_Don »

Offline Harry Monk

Link ?

Sorry had it queued up to add but forgot  :dash:

Her pictures don't do her justice that is for sure not sure why she uses those as her hair looks bad. I accept beauty is in the eye and all that so all i can say is I found her facially ok(7/10) and on the day her hair style was waaay better than profile.