Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Holly - Bournemouth  (Read 5601 times)

27 review(s) for Miss_Holly_x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Curious Newcomer

External Link/Members Only

Visited a few months ago, been advertising for a while that she's not doing any penetrative sex but is still offering a GFE with oral. With that in mind it was £110 for the hour.

Flat is in a reasonably central location in Bournemouth with public car park nearby for local shops. Buzzed up into a very clean (but quite empty?) flat and had my face snogged off before I could even hand over the cash.

Plenty of DFK and exploring each other's bodies before an excellent BJ - seeing that face bob up and down is quite something!

Would see again but would probably wait until full service is back on the menu just because it doesn't feel complete at the minute - nevertheless a good experience and a definite positive.

Offline Galaxy2016

Nice review, how was the DFK and does she allow oral on her?

Offline Curious Newcomer

Nice review, how was the DFK and does she allow oral on her?

At the time she was not allowing oral on her as down below was off-limits (there's a blog post on her page saying it was not due to anything infectious but who knows). DFK was some of the best I've had and it was definitely a true GFE.

Offline buccdriver

I think most guys on here would expect the definition of GFE to require a girl to have sex :unknown: 

Offline HawkG

At the time she was not allowing oral on her as down below was off-limits (there's a blog post on her page saying it was not due to anything infectious but who knows). DFK was some of the best I've had and it was definitely a true GFE.

So she doesn’t do a whole bunch of stuff that’s listed as likes on her profile, even the basics, and she still gets a positive review? WTF?

Offline purple_t

So she doesn’t do a whole bunch of stuff that’s listed as likes on her profile, even the basics, and she still gets a positive review? WTF?

She's made it quite clear at the top of her profile that she is avoiding vaginal sex at the moment and for the time-being is offering oral-only bookings for discounted rates. So I don't think she is misleading anyone.

Offline purple_t

When I saw her last penetration was off limits but RO still very much on offer

vw

not sure why op called it gfe, should it be called GFE with a bad pussy service. 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:44:53 am by vw »

Offline Cunning Punt

She's made it quite clear at the top of her profile that she is avoiding vaginal sex at the moment and for the time-being is offering oral-only bookings for discounted rates. So I don't think she is misleading anyone.

She also made clear at the top of her profile she still offers RO yet told the OP it was off limits, so she is misleading some people.

The fact the OP is easy going and wasn't fussed about it isn't the point. Other punters would want RO, particularly as the most major service is already not on offer and her revised rates are hardly bargain prices.

Offline Curious Newcomer

She also made clear at the top of her profile she still offers RO yet told the OP it was off limits, so she is misleading some people.

The fact the OP is easy going and wasn't fussed about it isn't the point. Other punters would want RO, particularly as the most major service is already not on offer and her revised rates are hardly bargain prices.

At the time I remember going into the booking knowing it wasn't going to happen. Unsure if the profile said it at the time or whether she mentioned it when I phoned her but if it was a dealbreaker I would have cancelled the booking before going. Agree that it would have been a neg had I gone in expecting it!

Offline Stav096

There is more on profile regarding RO under the tab "Things to Note":

RO - I may decline RO if ...

Offline markc65

She might make it clear on her profile what is on offer but the blog post referred to was written in July and titled Fellatio Fortnight, that's a long fortnight must be in prossie years

Offline purple_t

She might make it clear on her profile what is on offer but the blog post referred to was written in July and titled Fellatio Fortnight, that's a long fortnight must be in prossie years

I'm aware of her blog post from July. But the information is also on the main page of her profile right at the top, so it's not solely contained within the months old blog post.

It has been a long time that she hasn't been offering full service though...

Offline Curious Newcomer

I'm aware of her blog post from July. But the information is also on the main page of her profile right at the top, so it's not solely contained within the months old blog post.

It has been a long time that she hasn't been offering full service though...

I was intending to try another visit once she was back offering full service but I'm starting to wonder if that will ever be the case. I did enjoy the "reduced" offering but not something that you want every time.

vw

I was intending to try another visit once she was back offering full service but I'm starting to wonder if that will ever be the case. I did enjoy the "reduced" offering but not something that you want every time.

some here worship her and would pay just to be near her.   :wacko: :crazy:

Offline purple_t

some here worship her and would pay just to be near her.   :wacko: :crazy:

Don't know if this was a dig at me or others who have defended her in this thread?! Everything I said was fact rather than opinion i.e. realistic expectations of what she is currently capable of offering are clearly displayed on her profile.

That said I don't blame anyone who would rather choose to book a different prossie who can offer full service - for me, a punt without penetration would always feel somewhat lacking, even if everything else was top notch

Offline JimmySW

Just had a read of her profile and she is now offering A level bookings with RO, now that's something I could get my head around!  :yahoo:

Offline purple_t

Just had a read of her profile and she is now offering A level bookings with RO, now that's something I could get my head around!  :yahoo:

Profile now vanished :unknown: hopefully just taking a break for Christmas or something

Offline nigel4498

Profile now vanished :unknown: hopefully just taking a break for Christmas or something
I tried to book her on Saturday as she had times available.
She did email to she had no availability after all.

Offline happy as larry

I saw her last week for an oral only booking, the service was top notch  :dance:

Offline creglister

Offline buccdriver

Profile is back online now  :thumbsup:

Wonder if she's back to giving full service. Likes list doesn't include penetration :unknown:

Offline mwalston

Tried making a booking with her last night for sometime in the next few days, she read the message and hasn't replied so who knows

HARPOON

Very tempted to just see her for the £100 BJ and facials sesh, or maybe in a duo.

Offline creglister

I have text her about a Sat meet and will update here either way.

Offline purple_t

Wonder if she's back to giving full service. Likes list doesn't include penetration :unknown:

Still BJ only but rates are lower than before. £100ph now, I think it was £110 before Christmas. Pretty skint this month but might see her if I can on the next few weeks

Offline buccdriver

Still BJ only but rates are lower than before. £100ph now, I think it was £110 before Christmas. Pretty skint this month but might see her if I can on the next few weeks

Before Christmas, and earlier, she was offering RO and anal play on her. Also anal was available at her full rate. But now everything below her waist is, as she says, 'off the menu'.

Offline purple_t

Before Christmas, and earlier, she was offering RO and anal play on her. Also anal was available at her full rate. But now everything below her waist is, as she says, 'off the menu'.

Yeah good point, that would explain the further reduction in price.

vw

Yeah good point, that would explain the further reduction in price.

Seems pretty pointless seeing her unless you are already smitten .

Offline creglister

I have text her about a Sat meet and will update here either way.

Got a reply this morning but meet didn't happen when I called later in the day. My fault, I'm gutted.

Offline purple_t

Seems pretty pointless seeing her unless you are already smitten .

If you say so :unknown:

Offline purple_t

Ah the smitten replies.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Obviously I don't hide that I think she's a good SP but don't know how you made the jump that I'm 'smitten'!? Unless you just enjoy being a wind-up merchant?

vw

Obviously I don't hide that I think she's a good SP but don't know how you made the jump that I'm 'smitten'!? Unless you just enjoy being a wind-up merchant?

Your contributions to team holly give you away.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline purple_t

Your contributions to team holly give you away.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do I think she provides a good service? Yes. Do I have EAS? Not even close. I guess I forgot that you can't truly be taken seriously on here unless you're a hardened cynic who is super-critical of every SP out there :rolleyes:

vw

Do I think she provides a good service? Yes. Do I have EAS? Not even close. I guess I forgot that you can't truly be taken seriously on here unless you're a hardened cynic who is super-critical of every SP out there :rolleyes:

I'm not super critical too, all i said is you see smitten and are a fan which you posts indicate.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mwalston

Anyone on here know how you book to see her, tried messages that have been read with no reply and tried making a booking that has so far been ignored very strange can't see a phone number on her profile either

Offline purple_t

Anyone on here know how you book to see her, tried messages that have been read with no reply and tried making a booking that has so far been ignored very strange can't see a phone number on her profile either

If she can't be bothered to reply to your messages I would suggest trying to book a different girl. There's no excuse for shit comms