Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen, Chinese Massage, Reading  (Read 5822 times)

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Developed an itch this morning, which I had to deal with. Fancied a massage, but it’s Sunday and relatively early at that. Figure my best bet has to be Reading as I’m close and there is an abundance of choice there, or so I thought.

Swung by Relax, over Caversham way. No signs of life. OK no problem, take a look at Refine Health, same story completely dead.

I cam across a new place on Oxford Road on Google Maps, Thai Solution, looks promising, not heard of it before. Parked up around the corner and walked around. Door is firmly locked and as I look for a bell/phone number to get some attention I notice above the front door “(only for ladies)”. Well unless someone can put me right I think I’ve discovered why I’ve never heard of it before.

Back in the car and off to China Health, park up and walk in. One lady on duty, Chinese, late thirties, early forties, slippers, chunky sweater and no make-up. ‘Didn’t do it for me’ would be an understatement.  I’m sure that place has changed hands, standards have definitely dropped.

I was starting to get concerned, even considered 613 Oxford Road, but stopped myself in time. Last chance then, has to be Blagrave St. Parked up and went in, fingers crossed. This place is full of promise judging by the many reviews I’ve read. Arrive at reception only to set eyes on a slim and attractive early thirties Chinese girl. I would have punched the air, but that would have been a little unsubtle.

She gives me a big smile and asks how long I want. Took the plunge and went for an hour at £ 45. Into the room, strip off and lie down when it suddenly strikes me I didn’t ask if she was going to do the massage, damn it, rooky error.

There’s a knock on the door, I grit my teeth and respond with “come in”. In she walks, same girl, with an Ipad. She puts it down on the shelf next to the massage table. It’s showing all the security cameras, OK that’s a new one on me. “Have you been here before?”, she asks, “Yes” I say, “a few times.”

All looking good. She tells me her name is Karen, good Chinese name and asks if I want it soft or hard. “Medium please” She starts the massage, it’s nice and I’ve booked an hour so I can relax for a bit. She massages well and brushes up against me at the same time. My hands wander onto her legs and meet with no resistance. Getting better.

Then the phone rings in reception. “excuse me”, she says, “manager is not here now” and leaves the room.

She returns and continues to massage deeply, no credit card swipes, no teasing. “Be patient”, I tell myself, “all things come to those who wait.” She gets called out again and this happens a further two times. On her return her massage slowly moves down my body, her legs get out of reach as she massages my legs. Anticipation bordering on impatience is starting to get to me. Then she suddenly throws a towel over my bum without so much as a teasing touch. “Oh shit”, I figure, “have I blown it?”

She asks me to turn over and immediately puts the towel on my front. Eeeks.

Then she looks at me and comes out with “You want body to body?” Sigh of relief. We establish a fee of £40 and she demands money up front. I always like to get up mid-massage to find my wallet!

She strips off and has a cracking body, small tits, but not too small and a hairy little bush. She comes back to the table, leans over and starts brushing those tits against my chest. I reach around to give her a more intimate stroke only to get swiftly struck down with a firm “No touching there!”  It’s only then that I realise she’s standing with her legs firmly crossed, effectively denying any access whatsoever. I give up and ask her for some closer body to body. She climbs on the bed and somehow hanging on just to the side of me just about allows her pussy to touch my leg, touch it mind you, not move against it.

She gets back down, grabs some oil and starts working on my little best friend. Well, in her defence, it got good from there on and she managed to build the excitement despite my earlier frustrations.

Her teasing continued until I could hold back no longer and expressed my delight all over her hands. Her legs remaining firmly crossed the whole time.

I quickly dressed and moved on. This would probably have been a negative if not for her gorgeous body and gentle teasing towards the end. They say YMMV, well I got minimal miles for my buck and hope you do better. I will though keep going back. There have been so many good reports from this place and it can’t all just be how ugly I am.

Developed an itch this morning, which I had to deal with. Fancied a massage, but it’s Sunday and relatively early at that. Figure my best bet has to be Reading as I’m close and there is an abundance of choice there, or so I thought.

Swung by Relax, over Caversham way. No signs of life. OK no problem, take a look at Refine Health, same story completely dead.

I cam across a new place on Oxford Road on Google Maps, Thai Solution, looks promising, not heard of it before. Parked up around the corner and walked around. Door is firmly locked and as I look for a bell/phone number to get some attention I notice above the front door “(only for ladies)”. Well unless someone can put me right I think I’ve discovered why I’ve never heard of it before.

Back in the car and off to China Health, park up and walk in. One lady on duty, Chinese, late thirties, early forties, slippers, chunky sweater and no make-up. ‘Didn’t do it for me’ would be an understatement.  I’m sure that place has changed hands, standards have definitely dropped.

I was starting to get concerned, even considered 613 Oxford Road, but stopped myself in time. Last chance then, has to be Blagrave St. Parked up and went in, fingers crossed. This place is full of promise judging by the many reviews I’ve read. Arrive at reception only to set eyes on a slim and attractive early thirties Chinese girl. I would have punched the air, but that would have been a little unsubtle.

She gives me a big smile and asks how long I want. Took the plunge and went for an hour at £ 45. Into the room, strip off and lie down when it suddenly strikes me I didn’t ask if she was going to do the massage, damn it, rooky error.

There’s a knock on the door, I grit my teeth and respond with “come in”. In she walks, same girl, with an Ipad. She puts it down on the shelf next to the massage table. It’s showing all the security cameras, OK that’s a new one on me. “Have you been here before?”, she asks, “Yes” I say, “a few times.”

All looking good. She tells me her name is Karen, good Chinese name and asks if I want it soft or hard. “Medium please” She starts the massage, it’s nice and I’ve booked an hour so I can relax for a bit. She massages well and brushes up against me at the same time. My hands wander onto her legs and meet with no resistance. Getting better.

Then the phone rings in reception. “excuse me”, she says, “manager is not here now” and leaves the room.

She returns and continues to massage deeply, no credit card swipes, no teasing. “Be patient”, I tell myself, “all things come to those who wait.” She gets called out again and this happens a further two times. On her return her massage slowly moves down my body, her legs get out of reach as she massages my legs. Anticipation bordering on impatience is starting to get to me. Then she suddenly throws a towel over my bum without so much as a teasing touch. “Oh shit”, I figure, “have I blown it?”

She asks me to turn over and immediately puts the towel on my front. Eeeks.

Then she looks at me and comes out with “You want body to body?” Sigh of relief. We establish a fee of £40 and she demands money up front. I always like to get up mid-massage to find my wallet!

She strips off and has a cracking body, small tits, but not too small and a hairy little bush. She comes back to the table, leans over and starts brushing those tits against my chest. I reach around to give her a more intimate stroke only to get swiftly struck down with a firm “No touching there!”  It’s only then that I realise she’s standing with her legs firmly crossed, effectively denying any access whatsoever. I give up and ask her for some closer body to body. She climbs on the bed and somehow hanging on just to the side of me just about allows her pussy to touch my leg, touch it mind you, not move against it.

She gets back down, grabs some oil and starts working on my little best friend. Well, in her defence, it got good from there on and she managed to build the excitement despite my earlier frustrations.

Her teasing continued until I could hold back no longer and expressed my delight all over her hands. Her legs remaining firmly crossed the whole time.

I quickly dressed and moved on. This would probably have been a negative if not for her gorgeous body and gentle teasing towards the end. They say YMMV, well I got minimal miles for my buck and hope you do better. I will though keep going back. There have been so many good reports from this place and it can’t all just be how ugly I am.

External Link/Members Only