Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie-babyxx – Eastbourne  (Read 740 times)

1 review(s) for Rosie-babyxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tiptopgifs

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Eastbourne, South Harbour. Given postcode, and then flat number on arrival.
Comms: Decent, all via AW messages, was fairly prompt in replying so no issue.
Rate: £70 for 30mins

Physical: She has a great bubble of a butt, which was my main attraction. Certainly has a bit of a belly, could be a turn off for those that want a uniformed figure. Nice boobs, a decent handful. Not a complete stunner in figure and face, but has a real naughty look about her, which makes up for it.

Session: Once buzzed in and a few flights of stairs climbed (there is a lift), Rosie opened the door on approach, usual hidden behind the door technique. She's petite in stature, and was wearing a lace body outfit. Very friendly and talkative, felt very much at ease. A brief make out, that she got fully into, I crouched down to admire her rear, and took the opportunity to give her a little spanking, I didn't give her a full force slapping, but certainly didn't complain with the firm slaps I did give, during this time Rosie asked if I like anal, obviously I said yes, but I didn't go in expecting anal, as she only has Anal Play on her likes list, but does mention she enjoys anal in her FAQ. Rosie then dropped to her knees to unleash me, I am fairly well endowed, to which she was impressed by, but who knows, she could say that to every punter. Decent blowjob, not as wet as I like, but done with enthusiasm. Continued to suck me off while sitting on the bed, and had the chance to also give her tits a good sucking. Rosie then decided it was time to get a hat on, she got on out and started to put it on, but did need some help as regular condoms are a tight fit for me. She then propped a leg up on the bed for me to give her a standing fuck, she made a lot of the right noises, and the clutching of the bed spread is always good to see, also gave her another good spanking while we fucked. I then asked to change position, moving to the corner of the bed, with Rosie on her back legs spread wide, continued fucking in this position for a while until I asked whether we see if I can squeeze into her arse, she wasn't sure if I would but was very up for trying, and told me to grab the baby oil. Lubed up I then spent a little while trying to push into her, it was tough, but we gradually got there. After a slow anal fuck we changed position, again a bit of a struggle, so we went back to a standing fuck, more baby oil applied, and three fingers up her arse to try and stretch her out a bit, we went at it again, this time managing to build up quite a good rhythm, and get nice and deep.
With only a few minutes remaining we whipped off the condom and Rosie gave me another blowjob, and asking whether I was going to give her a facial, again obviously I said yes, I then took over wanking duties while she licked and sucked my balls, not long after I gave her a good glazing, no cum dodging here, an open mouth, no swallowing, just letting it dribble out over her chin and tits. Rosie gave my fella a little suck and asked whether I'd like to use the bathroom, all while covered in streams of spunk. A quick shower (ensuite), I returned to the bedroom with Rosie laying on the bed (she'd cleaned herself up in another bathroom), we chatted as I got dressed, and continued to chat for a fair while longer, she wasn't rushing me out at all.

Pros: Great little bubble butt, good responsive boobs, with anal and facials received with a smile. Fantastic value. Oh and personality is pretty good as well.

Cons: Not a complete stunner, but with the service offered this could be seen as a minor con.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anonymous86273

Spotted her profile last week and added to my HL. I’ll try and get down to see her over the next couple of weeks.