Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE_Kama - Whitechapel  (Read 805 times)

41 review(s) for Amazing Blonde Girl (27 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

brolin_76

Link ---- External Link/Members Only

this booking took place around 2 weeks ago. I was in the area so decided to give her a go for 30 min. shag.

Easy comms by txt. and she confirmed the booking.

Location: Modern building blocks near Whitechapel tube. like 5-7 mins.  there may be one or two other girls sharing with her flat.

Looks: Facially Kama is just attractive for my liking. :cool: Pictures in her profile may be older like a year or so. Age 25-27, Nice slim body tattoos on thighs, arms,   small boobs, peachy bum :cool: :cool: I will give her 7/10.

Service: OWO, FK, Sex.

Once paperwork sorted she got down to business. Kissing was ok not DFK, OWO with more hand assistant than mouth  :thumbsdown:
onto sex first missionary with lots of fake moaning, and her eyes were closed at all time.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: but I manged to do some good pounding for 10 mins :cool:

then I changed position to doggy and this is the moment the punt went to a disaster.  :dash:
I was ready take her from doggy and fucking hell the shit smell was coming out from her anus. :vomit: :vomit: My guess she just came out from toilet before I arrived and she did not wipe properly or did not shower.   :( :dash: :dash: I am glad I did not try RO. I told her to go back to missionary but I lost my hardness already because of the smell. :dash: I took condom out and told her to give a hand job. she was dong it like a fast moving train and getting angry told me I had only 5 mins. I was like WTF? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: anyway I manged to cum in her body . quick clean up and got the fuck out of here.  :thumbsdown: I was in out with 25 mins.

Would I return? Definitely NO, poor hygiene, rushed service a big negative. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

brolin_76

Subslave

She is obviously one of those girls that thinks her shit doesn't smell :(

Looks ain't everything.

Online Sinz

thanks Sinz.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your experience.

This WG seems to be on a rollercoaster in terms of her service.

Online rage666

Really off putting experience, I feel for you OP. I remember once banging my ex gf's ass in prone bone position and decided to take the cock out to see that hole. Once I took it out some brown mass came out, I lost my hard   :(

mrhappypants

I suspect her service always has been very variable.  I had a poor time with her in contrast to the majority of her early reviews.  The two elements that really resonate are timewasting and irritable service. 

brolin_76

I guess back to back booking, non stop service :unknown: