Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: North West / Duo with LucyLovesScott and BodytoBodyLillyRose Chester  (Read 1150 times)

11 review(s) for LucyScottLoves (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for BodytoBodyLilly (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Geezer8

External Link/Members Only

Half Hour £160

UKP is new to me but I’ve been punting on and off for 20 years. Just never as much as the last couple of years, so just recalling my punts and trying to find the WG’s that I’ve punted.

These 2 was my first taste of a duo. Was a sneaky one leaving work on a building site in Chester.
Think it was on Vivastreet at the time. Good comms and quick responses from at the time BritishLillyRose.
She asked if I would like them to dress up to which I happily agreed so she was in schoolGirl and Lucy was in sexy lingerie. Walked to the apartment which was easy to find and very modern and expensive looking.

Was a buzzer to get in flat then stairs to 2nd Floor.
Door opened as I reached and I saw Lilly in the school uniform and she looked stunning, blonde hair a pretty face and blow job lips and a big pair of boobs and stunning Ars with a short skirt on and white long socks that was pulled up to her thighs. High heels too. Walked into bedroom and there was Lucy a gorgeous brunette, slim with small ish tits but nice  shape wearing a black Lacey knicker and top set. I thought wow. I asked for shower as I was in work gear. Nice big shower to which I was hoping they would just join me but didn’t. I was getting a hard on just thinking about them. Anyhow onto the bed light kissing from both although Lilly was nearer the FK and both teasing me with there hands and kissing all over body. I wasnt sure if was allowed to Finger or RO so I just enjoyed them teasing me and both licking and sucking my cock and Balls. This was the best lunch break ever. Lilly was going Deep Throat whilst Lucy was kissing me all over. I was playing with Lilly’s big enhanced tits but nice. Now I could feel I was ready to explode and I did CIM and Swallowed.

All in all a great punt. Is probably being greedy having a duo as it cost double and really unless your going to have longer then think I could of saved the £80 for a evening punt.
Hope this review is a bit better than last one and will keep them coming.