Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in NW10 postcode?  (Read 3185 times)

Offline rkc86

Good evening chaps,

Just relocated to London from Birmingham and looking for a reasonable punt. Looking at some reviews, I've narrowed a list down to:

Lola Bell - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hottt sweet Candy -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nicole Diamond xxx - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Busty Lara-90 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My eyes are on Busty Lara-90 but I would like some feedback if there are different girls or any of the above girls. I am willing to travel up to 5 miles, pay around £50 for 30 mins with possible CIM. I am based in Willesden Green.

Many thanks.

Offline Convince Me

Kama is worth consideration & is on the boarder of NW10 in W3 close to North Acton tube on the Central Line.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

RonB1083

I recently saw Busty Lara, she has many good reviews on here, but I didnt have a good experience. Too many complaints, even though she said she doesnt watch the clock at the beginning of our meet, she eagerly reminded me of how much time was left.

Too many complaints about this and that just ruined it for me. It wouldnt be bad to spend 10 or 20 quid more and see someone better. It will be worth it.

Offline fisherofsouls

I saw Jameela External Link/Members Only yesterday.  She is in a block of flats literally opposite North Acton Tube.

Pictures and services as described, though while she was pleasant enough, she was too mechanical for it to be a true GFE.

ramrod99

I have seen Busty Lara for 6 months and she is the only girl I need. Excellent service, clean and safe flat. Check out her feedback on aw some of which I have given. Just treat her well to get the best out of her and remember sometimes she has other bookings so don't take it personal if she reminds you of the time as you wouldn't like her to keep you waiting. She is a fantastic girl, the best I have seen

Online Steve2

Both Lola Bell and Busty Lara are good choices

Offline JamesRockford

I have seen Busty Lara for 6 months and she is the only girl I need. Excellent service, clean and safe flat. Check out her feedback on aw some of which I have given. Just treat her well to get the best out of her and remember sometimes she has other bookings so don't take it personal if she reminds you of the time as you wouldn't like her to keep you waiting. She is a fantastic girl, the best I have seen

"Treat her well"?? "the only girl I need"? "remember sometimes she has other bookings"

So Lara, would flowers be appreciated or perfume?