Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturall Aga - Dalston  (Read 4164 times)

7 review(s) for Naturall Aga xx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rKinase

External Link/Members Only

Saw Aga a few weeks ago, just after she returned from that place out of London, sharing this old blokes.

Paid £100 for an hour - noticed that time of writing she's gone down to £90

Looks
Was not impressed by what I saw, a few users have been raving on about her but she's nothing special. I think another user (YoungBrom) actually highlighted this fact. It crossed my mind to walk when I saw her but the better part of me though of just going through it. She a little 'big' for my tastes. Not overweight buy maybe carrying a little too much puppy fat for my liking. She's plain looking, if I saw her in a club, I would never think of paying to shag her.

Service
This is where she shines, great service! OWO was so-so, I've definitely had better, I had her dripping wet after RO...it seemed she liked it, my technique seemed to work well with her. Aga was well up for fucking!  A very enthusiastic lady, we went 3, maybe 4 rounds in total, she really wanted me to come the last round! She even tired me out! Got to give this review a positive for that reason alone, definitely got my money's worth here. Nice bubbly personality, she's a sweet girl deep down.

...but, once again, I just didn't find her attractive so won't be returning to this one.

Offline LLPunting

Glad you got your money's worth.
Thankful she's not to your liking or else she'd be well knackered!

Strangely enough when a lass catches my eye I don't tend to think if I would pay to shag her.  It's just "I would if she would". 

Offline rKinase

Glad you got your money's worth.
Thankful she's not to your liking or else she'd be well knackered!

Strangely enough when a lass catches my eye I don't tend to think if I would pay to shag her.  It's just "I would if she would".

You're right, I never think this either, not sure why I wrote it.

I think what I was trying to say is, If I saw her in a club, I would never want to shag her, let alone pay to shag her.

Offline LLPunting

You're right, I never think this either, not sure why I wrote it.

I think what I was trying to say is, If I saw her in a club, I would never want to shag her, let alone pay to shag her.

Ah, again I don't waste my time thinking about ones I don't find attractive, I keep looking for the ones I like. 

And what you now say makes no sense because you did shag her, 4 times and paid for it!  :wacko:

Oh well, thx for pointing out she's dropped her rate to 90ph in AW to agree with her VS ad. 

Offline pepsicolaboy

Feedback hidden on AW and showing as 0 Positive

However the profile was created on '05/02/2017' so imagine its been sold on to her or her handler  :unknown:

Any celebrity she looks like facially, want to get an idea of how 'plain' looking she is

thanks

Online RayGuy

1. She does not look like a celebrity - as reviews state she does not wear much make up. Subjective range of opinion on looks has been unattractive/plain, girl next door, attractive, very attractive. Only you could say what you make of her looks and how you balance that  with price/service etc.. As consistently reported she does not have a model figure. If you don't like what you see be prepared to walk or stick to SPs with face pictures.
2. Not sure what points you are making about her AW profile. Aga is the girl in the profile and no issues of profile swapping or bait and switch have been reported. Don't know why you imagine it was created and sold on. There is no AW feedback but who cares when we have a good range of UKP reviews ? in my experience Aga answers her own texts/calls.

Offline LLPunting

Feedback hidden on AW and showing as 0 Positive

However the profile was created on '05/02/2017' so imagine its been sold on to her or her handler  :unknown:

Any celebrity she looks like facially, want to get an idea of how 'plain' looking she is

thanks

Given AW feedback generally considered worthless for quality and only possibly indicative of profile swapping, whether or not it's hidden is now irrelevant as you have UKP reviews to refer to.

She does not remind me of any celebrity which means:

No, not like Susan Boyle
Nah, not Adele
Nor Rebel Wilson

Definitely better looking than these three, slimmer too.   :thumbsup:

She's strong, so if you're puny and she backs up onto your dick, beware she could bounce you off the bed when she gets crazy for that meat.   :D

Offline AG7809

I saw this girl around March I think when she was working near the big Tesco off Morning Lane, Hackney; and I would pretty much echo what the OP said. The only difference is at that time she was definitely on the slim side.

I also found her upper body a bit strange. It's kind of wide at the shoulders and comes down like a V. You'll notice this when you're in the doggy position.

Offline rKinase

Ah, again I don't waste my time thinking about ones I don't find attractive, I keep looking for the ones I like. 

And what you now say makes no sense because you did shag her, 4 times and paid for it!  :wacko:

Oh well, thx for pointing out she's dropped her rate to 90ph in AW to agree with her VS ad.

What can I say? I made the journey there and I was horny, she was certainly not ugly enough for me to have walked, but she sure ain't no stunner that some reviewers have painted her as. I guess I didn't want to leave COMPLETELY disappointed.

YidArmy

but she sure ain't no stunner that some reviewers have painted her as

Just curious, but which reviewers are you referring to?

Offline LLPunting

I also found her upper body a bit strange. It's kind of wide at the shoulders and comes down like a V. You'll notice this when you're in the doggy position.

Many people, male and female, start broad at the shoulders and taper to the waist, it's not strange at all  :unknown:
It's not so pronounced with Aga currently as she is thicker round the middle than she wants to be, she claims to be on a diet at the moment to lose some pounds.

AgaDalston

If you would like to see Victoria Secret model than you should look like Calvin Klein model as well. There I said it. Good night  :P :kiss:

holland

If you would like to see Victoria Secret model than you should look like Calvin Klein model as well. There I said it. Good night  :P :kiss:

no we don't. we pay for it :cool:
upload some decent pictures. people is complaining because they don't know what they get till they actually see you.
you would avoid some critics that way
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:43:13 pm by holland »

Offline Sinz

Now that’s the type thing, I look better than Calvin Kelvin model so what do we do now ?  :unknown:

AgaDalston

Everyone has different taste, I can understand that and of course you have right to comment. When it comes to pics it’s obvious that I am adding those ones where I am good looking. I am adding recent photos, I am trying to cover those BIG ARMS lol
You are writing that you are paying for this- before you paid you saw me at the door and you could leave. I don’t have to be everyone’s cup of tea. I don’t feel offended or insulted. Simply it makes me laugh because you don’t have courage to say it into face. Only in the internet covered by profiles with fake pics.
When it comes to Calvin Klein look- I assume that you have problems with reading between the lines :rolleyes:

Offline Sinz

Everyone has different taste, I can understand that and of course you have right to comment. When it comes to pics it’s obvious that I am adding those ones where I am good looking. I am adding recent photos, I am trying to cover those BIG ARMS lol
You are writing that you are paying for this- before you paid you saw me at the door and you could leave. I don’t have to be everyone’s cup of tea. I don’t feel offended or insulted. Simply it makes me laugh because you don’t have courage to say it into face. Only in the internet covered by profiles with fake pics.
When it comes to Calvin Klein look- I assume that you have problems with reading between the lines :rolleyes:

I prefer to lick between the lines, but hey what will you know about that - you are banned for being an idiot.

Offline Parking

Offline iseekcougar1

I prefer to lick between the lines, but hey what will you know about that - you are banned for being an idiot.

not sure what was the reason to ban her... her post didnt appear to be offensive or misleading !

just so you know I am not a fan or anyone... but i do believe in free speech!

Offline LLPunting

Awww Sinz, her banter was more entertaining than MI, ER and others of late and was devoid of hateful crud seen in quite a few others.  Given we're all fools for pussy (and other kinks) we all qualify as idiots.

Offline Sinz

not sure what was the reason to ban her... her post didnt appear to be offensive or misleading !

just so you know I am not a fan or anyone... but i do believe in free speech!

Banning reason is clearly stated by Admin, do you find it hard to understand?

Offline Parking

When she said she'll hurt me, it was a joke...

Offline YoungBrom

The review is accurate on how she looks and I'm still wondering how she's getting positives as she isn't exactly charming either.

YidArmy

The review is accurate on how she looks and I'm still wondering how she's getting positives as she isn't exactly charming either.

He's apparently gone 3 or 4 rounds with her she must have done something right. I'm just a bit confused as to why he claimed reviewers had said she was a stunner. I don't believe any reviews suggest that so it's a bit odd how he came to that conclusion.

Offline LLPunting

Why wonder?  Since when are the rest of us anything like you wrt to personal preferences (other than wanting to fuck).
And now you add the "accusation" that she isn't charming...  but you fail to account for your own behaviour in your personal interaction with her, the fact you don't find her attractive may well not only colour your opinion but may have been noticeable to her in your behaviour.  When was the last time you had a "charming time fucking" with an SP you didn't fancy and who didn't enjoy your company either?

Given there are more positives than negatives to her name it is clear she can be charming enough for some and less insulting to others that few feel inclined to complain here.

Try providing objective evidence to an SP's performance rather than continuing with your emotional disappointments.

Offline rKinase

He's apparently gone 3 or 4 rounds with her she must have done something right. I'm just a bit confused as to why he claimed reviewers had said she was a stunner. I don't believe any reviews suggest that so it's a bit odd how he came to that conclusion.

Me interpreting past reviews calling her a 'stunner' is inaccurate. She has a lot of positive reviews, and her faceless pics don't look too bad....I interpreted this wrongly on my part.

I've given her a positive review because, despite the way she looks, I still had a good time and she put a lot of effort in  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 05:46:05 am by rKinase »

Offline Golden Hind

If anybody else was wondering were this profile had gone, she has a new one: External Link/Members Only

Offline TheBossMan

Nice, aw feedback reset, rates up,  dress size up and age up
 :dash:

mrhappypants

Just to note, she made a genuine mistake on her new profile.  I pointed it out during qualification and she was absolutely straight forward in discussing services and correcting the error on the profile = I found her honest. :thumbsup: