Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin girl Norwich  (Read 838 times)

7 review(s) for Jessy love. (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online norwichfunseeker

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was wary of visiting LG, due to her location at one of the less desirable hotels in Norwich.
I'd added her to my HL when she was in kings Lynn and her AW reviews checked out.

Comms were short and sweet, and I was a little suspicious of it maybe it not being her responding, but I confirm she does manage her phone. A silence setting would have been welcomed during my visit, but it would take more than a phone ringing to distract me from this gorgeous lady.

She opened the door, and was dressed as in her recent new pics which were taken in the same location.
Quick discussion re requirements and paper work done. Down to business.

We started with some kissing and cuddling, and exploration of each others bodies.
LG, is small framed and toned stomach with soft skin. She has small breasts, with small cute nipples, and whilst only 19 she has the look of youth, but certainly isn't shy, or comes across as inexperienced. She is keen to please.
Her English is sometimes lacking, but she is engaging and takes time to try to understand, and is great fun.
She has a great sense of humour, and if you can get her to laugh, it's fantastic.

FK was awesome, and whilst on the light side of DFK it was certainly not shied away from.

OWO was good, combined with some hand action. An absolute joy.
Her pussy is tight, but she responds well to fingering.

It was then on with the rubber, and she lowered herself onto me, slowly, whilst looking directly into my eyes. Wow.
Once we got into full flow the bed was sounding like it's on its last legs, and she reached over my head to hold onto the headrest to try to reduce the noise (failed!) . However this did mean that her boob was right in front of my face, perfect.

After I'd popped and a quick tidy up it was just a quick cuddle and more FK whilst watching TV. She was possibly a little less attentive after my pop, but we only had a few minutes left and was responsive to all my requests.

A previous review has said her being a smoker was a concern, I'd confirm that there was a packet of smokes on the table, but I didn't detect any smell or taste during my visit.

She has a lovely nature, talkative, open and honest.  A VERY fit body, and pretty face (with less make up than in the pics, that I find more attractive anyway)

I paid £70 for 30mins, and thought it was great vfm.

Would I return? Absolutely, although would prefer a better location.

This is my first review on here so please be gentle with me!
Hope it's of assistance.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:58:19 pm by norwichfunseeker »

vt

Great first review! Cheers!  :drinks:

I always ask myself the question...'what do I wish another punter had told me before I got here?' and try and include that in my reviews. I think you've achieved that here too.

Offline mikehunt

Sounds good, what was the issue with the location?

Nice review, feel free to post reviews of other women you’ve had recent experience with

Online norwichfunseeker

The hotel is not the best and has a reputation locally . Other locations are available nearby which are so much more relaxing, and comfortable.

To be fair the hotel wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I wouldn't go there after dark, personally.

Offline Chorley

Great review.  :thumbsup: She looks a stunner. :yahoo:

Path to Zion

Thank you sir for the review, a very enjoyable read. Might consider seeing her now.

Online norwichfunseeker

@chorley, she is indeed that, gorgeous looks, body and personality. Less make up than in the pics, which gives a more natural look.

@path to Zion. You won't regret it, she is lovely. Report back on how it goes, if you make a booking.
I think the only people she won't appeal to, are those who like the BBW types.