Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extrabusty - Aldershot  (Read 834 times)

3 review(s) for  ExtraBusty (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 HH

I've waited a day to do a review on EB as I couldn't decide between a Positive or Neutral. I guess it's a positive/neutral.

She was my plan B, I chanced booked a zero feedback romanian but after confirming services via text, and then telling her I would book through AW (for feedback) she rang me on my phone out of the blue (luckily a punting one) but thought that was out of order for privacy and also probably to ask not to book through AW. Low and behold she never accepted the booking.

Anyway, EB's comms were decent and quick. However, upon agreed time she kept we waiting on the road and I'd gone back to my car before she suddenly texted again and asked me back. Bit annoying but she apologised and so I returned.

Not the most obvious address considering it's central location. Was led through a sitting room with another girl who I recognised but can't recall meeting. It smelled a bit of weed I think and EB was a bit giggly so, without being sure, I think she was a bit high. It was only weed so didn't bother me.

EB was smiley and giggly as mentioned and immediately made a grab for my cock at the door. I didn't mind that! About 5'5 decent body, slightly above average looking. Nice natural boobs. Not normally what I would book but variety is the spice of life.

Initially she asked if she wanted a 3some, I declined. She didn't seem to mind, complimented me on my growing hard on (which had been constantly massaged throughout the walk to the bedroom).

No shower offered FYI. But I had just had one, I would guess there is one there.

Some light FK, good stroking, getting me nice and hard. She then went to town cleaning it...I mean my word...wipe after wipe. She also used anti bac gel on my hands....a bit much but again, didn't bother me too much. She actually then positioned herself so I could attack her pussy with my fingers whilst she licked my cock, so hence gel and thought that was quite good for her to position herself that way.

OWO was okay, I did like the plentiful licking up and down the bottom of the shaft. More WGs need to do this! However, there wasn't a great deal of actual in-mouth action or particularly deep. I was rubbing away, she wasn't shy, I didn't put fingers in but don't think she would have minded.

She offered sex, I asked for a few more mins of licking which she obliged. I then moved her to doggy, condom applied with mouth pretty expertly.

Doggy was pretty good. I like the way she let me shag her slowly, sometimes a slow fuck gets me going more than hammering away. I was getting there. But i didn't want to cum in the bag and had agreed CIM via text.

On my back, more oral, but as she didn't suck enough it wasn't gonna do it. So I helped it along, she offered to help out as much as I wanted. In the end I had a extended orgasm more or less over her breasts rather than her mouth. Her mouth was near the end for some of it.

The reason for the neutral is that it was a really forgettable punt really. Not bad, not good. I wouldn't put anyone off seeing her, equally I wouldn't necessarily return as there was nothing good enough in the plus column to justify another £70.

She was friendly though and a bit forward which I liked.

Offline thekman100

I should add the outfit was the same as her gallery yet I wasn't 100% convinced it was her. Boobs and body looked fuller on the photos. Maybe she has shed weight and lost the boobs since the photos.