Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Paradise Fareham  (Read 1566 times)

Offline officer69

Based upon 'Chooser's review the other day I thought I would give First paradise a go...... External Link/Members Only I to was met at the door of a first floor flat by LuLu. A well worn lady but still has a certain something. I was a few mins early and she was having a chat whilst another chap was finishing off.... This took a few mins longer than anticipated so she suggested that she starts me off with a massage at no extra charge whilst I wait. Now I was only there for a B2B plus OWO in any case so I thought why not. LuLu is dressed in a Black basque and stockings and starts to give me a reasonable massage whilst waiting for GiGi (?) to finish. GiGi went for a shower and we went into the other room for my B2B. GiGi is a lady probably in her 30's with quite a belly on her but nice natural tits. She starts in on the massage which according to Lulu she is the best at giving, much better that Li Na that Chooser saw...or so she says. Lulu was trying to warn me off Li Na as a barebacker but she may have just been saying that. As my massage started Lulu stayed and joined in with the cc swipes etc etc. She kept on mentioning two girls is better then one  ;) but after about 15 mins she left. I was there for an hours B2B with OWO at cost of £110.

GiGi kept on with the massage and then requested I join in by massaging her...... different.... as things came to a head, no pun intended, GiGi opened up the flask on the side of the bed and proceeded to fill her mouth with quite hot water whilst performing OWO....different but also pretty damn hot on the little fella..... things came to their natural conclusion and she then cleaned me up and finished off with a nice head massage. they both wanted to get Lulu involved but I only ever take the agreed amount to any meet as I don't trust myself....lol but GiGi was insisting that next time we must shag.......maybe maybe not.... anyway all in all a pleasing hour spent in Fareham. The link above is an add if that doesn't work just Google the phone number (07500654299) to 100's of adds all about Paradise ;-)