Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Manchester Elite - Manchester  (Read 1258 times)

Offline yoona

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £160 for 60 mins.

Looks: Alice is stunning, very pretty. She has nice long legs and has an amazing pear shaped ass. Her bottom row of teeth are a little crooked but that's the only negative.

Service:
Was running a little late and Elite were understanding. Parked in the station car park on travis street and got the text to the room. Alice opened the door and welcomed me in. She looked amazing in lingerie. I went to take a shower and then came out and handed her the money. We both got on the bed and started kissing with a bit of tongue. Alice gave me amazing OWO, using her tongue around the tip and my balls and going all the way down. She then sucked on my balls whilst giving me a handjob.

I asked her to go on top and she was riding me energetically while kissing me too. I then spooned her and came over her face. She then went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

We were talking for a while about her wanting enhanced tits. Alice has natural smallish/medium tits which look good on her. After talking Alice started giving me OWO again and then i fucked her in doggy. Her ass is so big and juicy, it was a great sight. I did ask her for anal but she said it was £30 extra. I ended up finishing on her tits. We talked some more and I was off to take a shower and then left.

I would 100% see Alice because she's pretty and gives a great service but £160 is quite a lot especially for someone that prefers 30 minute bookings.   

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:23:49 pm by yoona »

Offline lewisjones23

great report

looking at seeing her myself but her incall dates just havent been suitable to my schedule so far

Offline OakTree

I was impressed with her. Good looking and gives it full bore.