Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha Indian tantric St Albans  (Read 4167 times)

2 review(s) for Aisha Indian Tantric (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Online Hunter69

First review I am not a prolific punter by any means.
This is a meet that I had a few months ago. I fancied a tantric massage and saw Aisha’s profile and fancied a professional massage combined with Edging and HR
Comms. Pretty good, arranged a date/time within a few emails
Location. I was supplied a postcode and the Sat Nav found it first time. It was in a small block of flats, there were a few people mingling around, but Ok. Certainly not the poshest part of St Albans!!
The Girl. I was a little disappointed. She surely isn’t the girl in the photo. Size 12/14would be my guess. By her own admission age 44,despite saying 36 on her profile. Personally wise I found her very easy to get along with and made me relax straight away.
The service.  She asked what I was looking for, and I initially played it down the line and said a massage with edging, although it appeared clear more was on offer. I started on my front and she started massaging me. The Massage was a bit of a non event; I have several normal massages and this was not professional/ quality  massage in my opinion.
Turned over and she started on the old fella. She was good at this part, using plenty of oil to get the old fella to its fullest. She made it clear that more was on offer. I suggested she laid next to me, and she started playing with her pussy, while continuing to work on the old boy. I moved her hand to one side and started to stimulate  her clit. She was very wet.  After around 5 mins Aisha came -it was certainly convincing anyway. Eventually she brought me off, her handjob technique was varied and certainly brought me to a satisfying conclusion. 

Conclusion.
I found the Massage pretty average  although there clearly are extra’s available if you ask.  I was looking for a top class tantric massage, but instead got an average massage with extras available. I was offered full sex if I booked again, but not sure I will. That said I did find Aisha  very friendly, and overall enjoyed the experience. Given the rate of £155 per hour, it would seem more sensible to boom a full service option or someone who provides a high quality massage. 

sorry don’t know how to add link.

Puntman141

Negative review and warning:

I just wanted to post a warning here for everyone:

Absolutely avoid this fraudster at all costs!!!

She has several profiles and the pics are not hers nor is she the age that is stated. Her profile names are:

xx IndianMiss XX/ Aisha Indian Tantric/ SEXY INDIAN FEET/MistressIndia - links are below

I emailed her and she got back to me promptly. We agreed to meet day after late afternoon. So drove to St Alban's. Txt her and called her when I arrived. She then gave me directions to get to the flat. The area I parked in wasn't bad but quite residential and it was the day time and a few people around. So I followed her directions and her flat was behind the the houses in the close I parked in. As I approached the flat it hit me that the flats looked a bit like a crack den. It didn't feel very safe but my horniness made me ignore any danger signs.

So I entered the flats and it was even worse inside. An absolute shite hole. I think because it was the day time it didn't feel as bad but had it of been evening it would have been far worse and would have turned back. So I went upstairs towards her flat and she opened the door and let me in. When inside I had a good look at her and realised that she was not the person in the profile and no where near the age stated. She was clearly in her mid to late 40's. Body was bigger and skin not as clear as the photos indicated and the breasts sagging. Face wise it looked like the years of drug abuse had taken its toll.

As we spoke she then admitted to me she was in her 40's but not to tell anyone and then winked at me. She also went in and out of the room a couple of times and clearly had her pimp in the other room as I heard her talking to him when she went out. There was also some loud banging on her front door to which she stated a man had been bothering her today. Again probably drug related. So was already not feeling very comfortable.

We spoke a bit and the way in which she behaved and the type of place she lived in and the banging indicated that she was clearly on some sort of hard drugs. Some would say I should have walked and I agree but when your in an uncomfortable and vulnerable situation then you just don't want to make the situation worse and put yourself in any potential danger.

Service I had opted for 30 minutes massage with kissing and RO on her and BJ on me at the end. However I got none of this. So she told me to lay down and then as she got the oil out all of a sudden she said to me that she did not have long on this occasion and that she would give me an oil wank and next time we meet she would make it upto me. This just confirmed all of the warning signs that this person is an absolute fraud but tbh I just wanted to get the hell out of there. So she gave me a lack lustre oil wank to completion and just as I was getting dressed she stated if I could give her a positive review then she would give me a discount on my next visit.

I thought to myself "you must be joking after not doing anything we had agreed to, lying on your profile and then she has the audacity to tell me to give her a positive review." I have a feeling she has said the same to many other people to which they gave a positive review and got done over hence why she has positive reviews on her profile.

Without doubt the worst punt anyone could ever have. She is clearly on drugs and a fraud and will do you over so avoid her at all costs. She uses various profiles on AW. Here are 4 that I found:

xx IndianMiss xx

External Link/Members Only

Aisha Indian Tantric

SEXY INDIAN FEET

MistressIndia

I hope this helps anyone even considering this fraudster to avoid at all costs!

Offline bobby1973

tantric massage

means

over priced shit massage

Puntman141

Mate she wouldn't know what tantric means. Just a way for her to lure in punters and do them over.

Offline The888

One of the links above is incorrect. I've met both!

Agree on mistress, she is misleading and not that attractive. However Indian miss is a totally different girl and half the age of mistress.

xx IndianMiss xx

Offline triggs91

I have seen Aisha a few times but it has been over a couple of years.

The place I visited was a small block of flats with her on the top floor - is that still the same for where you saw her?

Puntman141

I have seen Aisha a few times but it has been over a couple of years.

The place I visited was a small block of flats with her on the top floor - is that still the same for where you saw her?

Yes it was on the top floor. Not a very pleasant walk up either as the whole block inside seemed like a crack den. It was only my sheer horniness and her eager good comms that forced me to go all the way. But was very regretful afterwards thinking of all the wonderful things I could have done with the money. Oh well.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:07:12 pm by Puntman141 »

Puntman141

One of the links above is incorrect. I've met both!

Agree on mistress, she is misleading and not that attractive. However Indian miss is a totally different girl and half the age of mistress.

xx IndianMiss xx

Ok then hope the Mods can action appropriately.

Offline Badvicar

Admin will correct your inaccurate statement? Surely you should and redress?

Puntman141

Admin will correct your inaccurate statement? Surely you should and redress?

I have redressed and also reported to admin to remove the review for Indian Miss but this review and all the other links are correct.

Offline Badvicar

I have redressed and also reported to admin to remove the review for Indian Miss but this review and all the other links are correct.

How have you redressed? Billy bullshit. Which of the four links you posted are real people who you have met? Or proof they are the same? I call bollox. Happy to be wrong.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:37:42 pm by Badvicar »

Puntman141

How have you redressed? Billy bullshit. Which of the four links you posted are real people who you have met? Or proof they are the same? I call bollox. Happy to be wrong.

Aah that explains your trolling these threads you must be her pimp. Sweaty smelly bitch who was sitting in the other room with bigger manboobs than hers. Lowlife drug head

James999

There are no mods on here, but a word to the wise, stop spamming the reports with pathetic whinges, otherwise your membership here will be very short  :hi:

Puntman141

There are no mods on here, but a word to the wise, stop spamming the reports with pathetic whinges, otherwise your membership here will be very short  :hi:

Mate if I can prevent just one person from being done over then I'm more than happy. The good thing with forums such as this is learning from one anothers mistakes! But I don't regret what I said to BadPaedoVicar. Std's have got to his head.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 06:09:34 pm by Puntman141 »

Offline triggs91

Aah that explains your trolling these threads you must be her pimp. Sweaty smelly bitch who was sitting in the other room with bigger manboobs than hers. Lowlife drug head
Don't really know the guy but its unlikely he'd have 800+ posts on here and 18 odd reviews if that were his angle.

I would say that when I saw Aisha she was fine, didn't come over as how you describe her at all, the flats might appear a little grim but I don't know enough about the area to say if that is a rough part of St Albans or not.

Caveat being that I saw her some time ago and obviously people change hence why I haven't written a review in this instance. Sorry if your experience has varied though, bad punts are an unfortunate part of the hobby sometimes

Puntman141

Don't really know the guy but its unlikely he'd have 800+ posts on here and 18 odd reviews if that were his angle.

I would say that when I saw Aisha she was fine, didn't come over as how you describe her at all, the flats might appear a little grim but I don't know enough about the area to say if that is a rough part of St Albans or not.

Caveat being that I saw her some time ago and obviously people change hence why I haven't written a review in this instance. Sorry if your experience has varied though, bad punts are an unfortunate part of the hobby sometimes

Well it seems from looking at many of his posts that he is clearly very paranoid of reviews, and on this occasion has trolled me on two threads and have seen him do the same to others. Although as the punting world goes there are always going to be some fake reviews particularly from friends/pimps. However one should not just falsley accuse another for no reason. The main point is that he was just acting like a complete knob. Although I guess it is easy to do so sitting behind a keyboard.

That being said just to clarify I didn't refer to the actual area being rough but the block of flats itself. The actual close that you park in to get to the flats is not bad at all. But the actual flats itself looked very rough from the inside and would look worse if it were during the night.

Well I saw her last year and I can honestly say she looked rough and her behaviour, loud knocking on the front door, the state of the flat and the block of flats indicated to me that she took some sort of hard drugs. But I think the worse thing about her was her lies in terms of her  age, leaving her a positive review when she did not do what we agreed on beforehand and the way she did me over. Anyway this review was just to warn others. Make of it what you will. Thanks all.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 01:46:08 pm by Puntman141 »

Offline Badvicar

Mate if I can prevent just one person from being done over then I'm more than happy. The good thing with forums such as this is learning from one anothers mistakes! But I don't regret what I said to BadPaedoVicar. Std's have got to his head.

Your review and posts are bullshit. Calling me a pedo is just straight out of order. When you get your mouth out of your mum's cunt and dirty arse hole let me know, if your arse buggering let's you talk, not squeak.

Puntman141

Your review and posts are bullshit. Calling me a pedo is just straight out of order. When you get your mouth out of your mum's cunt and dirty arse hole let me know, if your arse buggering let's you talk, not squeak.

Of course your going to say it is bullshit because your connected to her in some way or another or you just love dirty old granny fanny. You vile disgusting fat old paedo. You ain't worth a second more of my time.

Offline Badvicar

Of course your going to say it is bullshit because your connected to her in some way or another or you just love dirty old granny fanny. You vile disgusting fat old paedo. You ain't worth a second more of my time.

You are hilarious, you imbecile. I love granny fanny but am a fat old paedo (term used by special needs kids that can't spell). Make up your simplistic mind, dullard. Which is it ? You sat next to the driver of the "special" bus, didn't you?