Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia_UK Liverpool  (Read 1675 times)

3 review(s) for Amelia_UK (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Troydor69

External Link/Members Only

Incall, 30 minutes, £60

I had previously seen Diana, who works from the same flat who had offered a threesome with Amelia. I declined the threesome but thought after that I would like to have a session with Amelia just to see if I had missed out. I sent a text to the number listed on AW and got no reply. Browsing through Viva Street I spotted that Amelia is also listed there but with a different phone number. I sent a text to that number and got an instant reply. Meeting time sorted I took a walk in that direction.  Texted her again around 15 earlier than scheduled and she replied that she’d be ready in 5 minutes.

The flat is fine, everything that you need to shower. Amelia’s room is small but the bed is fine. Amelia is as seen in her pictures. She’s not the type that I normally go for, I prefer petit, slim and pert girls, but Amelia is attractive. She has a pretty face, long black hair, good sized natural boobs with perky nipples and a spectacular ass. She is definitely in the curvy category but what she has she uses well. She is also a pleasant and friendly girl. She smiled when she greeted me at the door and seemed pleased to meet me (how many WGs have you been with that just cant hide their dislike of having to put up with you as soon as you meet them).

Paperwork complete, she pops out for a second to stash the loot and returns quickly. I went in for a quick kiss and she tactfully turns so it conects with her cheek, ah well...  I sit on the bed as she slips out of her underwear and I let my mouth and hands explore her very appealing tits and ass. After a while she suggests that sucking my cock is a good idea. As with Diane all sex, including oral is covered, so she reaches for a condom. Being a larger girl than I normally go for (and having emptied my sack several times on this trip already) I had expected to struggle to get the flag flying at full mast on this punt. However, the old fella was awake, alert and fully ready for action, this was turning out to be a very erotic encounter. The latex was skillfully applied and Amelia wrapped her lips around it. I stroked her ass as she sucked and very quickly I felt the sap rising and had to ask her to stop.

She was happy to go with my instructions so we went for some missionary. I slipped inside, slowed down and pumped away for a while. I asked to do doggy and again Amelia happily switched positions, arched her back and spread her legs so her pussy was at the perfect height for some deep fucking. A few gentle slaps had her arse rippling nicely and I emptied way more than I thought I could possibly have left from my balls.

After a quick clean up she offered me a drink and made friendly small talk. I continued to caress her very pleasing ass and boobs and she was in no rush to cover up. My time was over (my observation, Amelia is no clock watcher) so I dressed ready to leave. Amelia remained attentive, straightening my jeans over my boots and was very pleasantly chatty, no awkward silence at all.

As I’ve said already physically Amelia isn’t my ideal type, but despite myself I found her very sexy. She is an attractive girl, very friendly, and was excellent company. My only negative is that FK is listed as at discretion but is clearly not on offer. To be fair I had assumed that, so no big surprises.

To summarize Amelia gets a big thumbs up from me. Not a GFE due to the lack of kissing but a very sexy curvy girl who was good company and a very good fuck.

Offline Sapphire1761

Great review. Her ass looks AMAZING. Shame there is no anal, what a waste!