Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxEmilyJaynexx North East - Ashington  (Read 1053 times)

1 review(s) for xxEmilyJaynexx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:   Contact made via AW email and were excellent. Location given by email 30 mins before booking started

Location: Discreet house in the middle of a housing estate SE Ashington

Price:  £60 for 30mins

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, DT, Spanking (receiving) protected sex in various positions

The WG: 5' 6" long brown hair, lovely brown eyes and attractive face. Size 16 but with a hourglass nice figure. Stated age is 26 which looks spot on.

The Punt: I never see size 16 WGs, my max is normally size 12/14 but I saw this new profile in Ashington so decided to TOFTT as her figure looked nice in the pics. I'm in the area on business sometimes and have been looking for ages for a punt there - with varying degrees of success, mostly not good (see my earlier reviews).

Was asked to park up the street a bit away from the house, got out the car and walked down the street, heart pumping - you know the feeling. Door was answered quickly, I walked in and took a look at what was on offer, expecting to be disappointed TBH. I was surprised to find an attractive face, lovely eyes and a big smile. Stockings and basque and nice knickers and nothing else. She walked up the stairs and I was feeling her arse all the way up.

Sorted the paper work out in the bedroom and she was nice and chatty. She said she hasn't really been doing it that long (she loves doing it) and she tries to only see one client a day as she has a regular job.

Her likes list isn't the largest so I wasn't expecting the fantastic fuck I was about to receive. We had some DFK whilst standing and I was squeezing her lovely tits whilst doing it, off with my kit as fast as I could. I pushed her over on to the bed and asked her to spread her legs so I could get a good suck on her pussy.

Fully shaved and very neat it looked fabulous, tasted fresh and was very tight. I got her legs right back so I could get my tongue in all the way which she seemed to like. I was raging hard so asked her to get on her knees and suck my cock - this is where things got interesting. She started slowly sucking it then gradually went deeper and deeper until she was almost ball deep then she started thrusting my cock down her throat, she was choking herself on my cock, gagging on it - what a turn on. It was messy, spit all over my cock lubed it even more which made her take it as deep as she could. She likes her hair pulled and loved me doing that while she was sucking.

I wasn't going to last long like this so got her to put the mac on then bend over and stick her arse and pussy up in the air. I spanked her and talked filthy to her whilst she was wanking herself. I slid my cock in her doggy style and banged her as hard as I could, she was making all the right noises and seemed to enjoy getting banged like that.

I was desperate to cum so got her back on her knees again so she could gag on my cock a bit more. I wanked into her mouth as she was sucking the tip, I then pulled out a little and shot a massive load in her mouth (I'd been saving it for days), she swallowed as much as she could but still got a bit on her chin and down her face and tits.

Summary: Discreet venue, great comms and a fab visit with an attractive woman. Size 16 not normally on my radar but I'm really really pleased I went as she has a nice figure. That BJ in particular was fantastic and the gagging and swallow was a big turn on.

Visit Again: OOOOH Yes..!