Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Farah rae Manchester  (Read 955 times)

10 review(s) for Farah_xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ce95

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a month ago she was my very first punt before I joined this website it was terrible. When I joined the website I found out that she has 3 negative reviews and a lot of other negative comments! Had I joined here earlier I would have saved myself a lousy experience and a good 120 quids!
Comms prompt via text
Location manchester city center hotel
1 hr 120
Looks: I think the photos are airbushed as she is rather chunky with very big fake boobs. Facially ok not bad looking but her lip job isn’t a good one( not a fan of fake big lips).
Services: she advertises owo and FK but does none. She just tries to get you hard via hand job woth no effort at all. Owo teethy wasn’t enjoyable at all. Ended up thinking of someone else to get hard ,a bit of mish and I came the first time. She did try to start a nice conversation in between but I was just too busy thinking about how stupid I was for my choice. 2nd pop I had to do it with my hand over her body and I couldn’t wait to get out.
It wasn’t a surprise when I discovered her bad reviews here! No positives ,having 3 negative 1 neutral review and this is the 4th negative :dash:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 09:34:25 am by Ce95 »

Offline Hungarian Lover

Yes total waste of time and money when I saw her, wouldn't allow sex and a hundred and one questions on the bed just to waste time, shame really cause the body was ok and a swanky location as well.

Offline Ce95

^^ exactly! Has no intent to perform anything!

It is actually her 5th negative not 4th my bad! :dash: