Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I missing something? (BodytoBodyLillyRose)  (Read 1092 times)

Offline SO595

Just spotted this profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only touring my area soon.  It quotes UKP:

“Had a wonderful hour with lillyrose yesterday night. 1 hr b2b with HE. She is stunning. Her photos don't do herself justice. Friendly. Chatty. Perfect body. Can't really say anything else besides she's back up next week and I'll be paying her another visit then”. (UK Punting, 2017)"

Buggered if I can find that post with a text search, though, and it sounds more like AW feedback than something you'd find on UKP.

Am I missing something here, or is she just making it up?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:02:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline SO595

look through the reviews and there it is.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.msg1711446#msg1711446

Ah, well spotted that man :hi:

Not a review so it doesn't come up in the automatic links, and the poster got a typo in her name (which she's corrected on her profile), confounding the text search.  I should have thought to search on the profile number instead  :dash:

Offline shagmore

Fake tits, no kissing, no penetration, only massage for £100 - forget it :thumbsdown:

Offline SO595

Fake tits, no kissing, no penetration, only massage for £100 - forget it :thumbsdown:

She'll kiss if you ask her nicely, no tongues or slobbering though :D

Yeah, I wasn't so much planning to see her, just curious about the quote that I couldn't find.

Offline PatMacGroin

Hopefully, no other WG's start copying this tactic and quoting UKP.

There are a lot of reasons why it would be bad for most of us in the long run.