Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Amy - Sunderland  (Read 2137 times)

19 review(s) for mistress amy xxx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Jeddysafc

External Link/Members Only

First review so here we go..

Venue was decent, block of flats in Sunderland, room was clean except no sheets or anything on the bed literally just a mattress!

Called Amy for a last minute booking, states on her adultwork profile that she offers French kissing and OWO.. Arrived at the flat, straight away before I was even through the door she asked for the money.. alarm bells started to ring from there but was thinking with my dick and not my head! We undressed separately and I was told there would be no kissing (I could kiss her body if I wanted to) she then proceeded to tell me she only offers OW, no oral on her and no fingering.. her OW was basically a handjob with the odd suck every now and then.. I thought sod this and asked her for sex.. all she offered was missionary or cowgirl, so I went for cowgirl, came into the mac then left

The whole thing felt totally rushed, she lied about the services she offers, the OW was terrible and the sex wasn't the best.. all in all terrible punt!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for reviewing, unfortunately it's a chance you take when you book Romanians, they're renowned for service like that.

How long was the booking and what did you pay ?

BTW it's normal procedure to pay before the action starts.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:20:58 pm by daviemac »

Offline trainspotter

Thanks so much for this well timed review. Despite everything about Romanians, every so often photos,  profile, and AW feedback (untrustworty I know) tempt you into thinking this one might be different. I had been considering  searching for any UKP. info and then possibly contacting her later today . Your experience has brought me back to my senses.

Jeddysafc

I payed £60 for 30 minutes  :dash: .. yeh I know it's normal to pay before hand, it was just the way she went about it, I literally wasn't even through the door yet!

Offline Red viper

Thanks for the review, sorry to here about your bad punt mate, at least she has a negative on here now.

Onwards and upwards to the next punt ! :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Many thanks for the review.. However its said on here time after time, A Rom is a Rom, which always ends up with a "Shite Punt"   :angry: :angry: :angry:

Learn by your mistakes matey, next time go for a well known girl.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac