Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork feedback  (Read 794 times)

goldwing1

Regardless of what you think of it, I can`t understand their logic in allowing a WG to hide their feedback.
If there is a dispute, they can respond to it.
The only reason I can think of is if someone has revealed her phone number, address etc

Offline Drayki

Regardless of what you think of it, I can`t understand their logic in allowing a WG to hide their feedback.
If there is a dispute, they can respond to it.
The only reason I can think of is if someone has revealed her phone number, address etc

Or they do bb, and they don't want anyone knowing :P :P

Offline Blackpool Rock

Or they are thieves; leave punters stood on the doorstep; B&S etc etc
As said many times hidden feedback = Avoid

Offline cueball

Are you really that nieve  :dash:

Online lewisjones23

Offline Clitheroelad

AW feedback is pointless. Punters frightened to leave honest  negative reviews for fear of reprisals.

Offline Lucretius

I agree AW feedback is not reliable. Had many a punt with women with lots of + feedback who were very disappointing. I trust this site more.

Online PussyLover789

I agree AW feedback is not reliable. Had many a punt with women with lots of + feedback who were very disappointing. I trust this site more.
I agree with you pal  :thumbsup:

goldwing1

The reverse can be true as well.

Offline JasminePetite

• Service Provider
From a WG point of view I've also seen clients with plenty of positive feedback but had a pretty terrible experience. Use your judgement, how they write there profiles, how often they update there pictures and how they speak in emails (text speak is just not acceptable in my opinion). Also you can tell a lot by a person if you have a quick chat on the phone.

x

goldwing1

From a WG point of view I've also seen clients with plenty of positive feedback but had a pretty terrible experience. Use your judgement, how they write there profiles, how often they update there pictures and how they speak in emails (text speak is just not acceptable in my opinion). Also you can tell a lot by a person if you have a quick chat on the phone.

x

I agree, feedback is just peoples opinions and should be treated as a guide, there are lots of contradictions