Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Classy Type, Spangles. Nottingham  (Read 2388 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well after driving to Xlounge and kept waiting, I decided to leave but my horn was raging.

MCT has been one of those sat in my HL for ever but never got round to seeing. Txt asking if she was free, she replied saying she was. Luckily I knew she was at Spangles because I asked but she didn't reply.ffs.

Anyway I arrived and parked up around the back. It's fairly discrete and quiet. Txt to say I'd arrived and got a call to say knock at the door.

Sienna (her name) answered in stockings, bra and the likes. Her body is banging !!!! Her face, well, it's all very subject. Not bad, not a stunner. A little bit like an owl. Certainly not enough to do a runner, and her bod is cracking. A sleeve of tats on one arm and on her back if that's your thing or not. Nice bobbed dark hair.

Into the room, which was a tad cold. I'd be told about the small rooms. Tbh I didn't think they were that bad, a massage table where the deed would be done.

Paid my £60 for 30 mins and left to undress. Sienna returned and I lay bollock naked on the table.

Gentle massage to begin with with nice teasing and cupping of the balls. Tits rubbing over my back.

Over I turned to see her naked. A fantastic body with great tits, bit smaller than I thought but nevertheless outstanding. I'd say her stats are correct.

Offered owo which I took and a full assault with spit was to follow.. A bit too full on for me .

Asked for a snog which I got, not overly long but a bit of tongue, but not a full on snog.

Rubbered up and then she climbed on top of the table and lowered herself reverse onto my cock. Fucked me like this and then in cow girl it seemed as hard as she possibly could.

As said I had the horn and this wasn't going the distance. Got her then on the table and fucked her to completion. Her tits look great as you fuck her and I always like to hear my name being called when I'm fucking..

Why the neutral ?? Well, it just felt a bit distant. I was in and out in 25 mins, she was very pleasant but not much chemistry if that makes sense. Driving away I thought it was one of those punts you'd forget about the next day. Probably worth the £60 as a pump and dump. Looking back it was like, lets fuck him as hard and as fast as I can to make him cum.

Maybe this is the difference between a Parlour and an independent? I dunno. Anyway it's the first Parlour I've ventured into. Nervous Jimmy is getting brave. :D

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:20:47 am by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review my friend ive never done the parlour thing either, not really interested me but a fair review and rating id say, noticed her many times in my search and never really thought of adding her to my HL though for no reason good or bad if that dont sound too daft  :D

Online RogerBoner

I know her as Ellie unless I'm mistaken. I've seen her numerous times at Spangles before I got carried away by serious over punting. I was naive and thought that they only offered HR. I used to have 45minutes 2 x HR until she surprised me by offering OWO.
After two of these the next time she said that she could suck me off twice in half an hour. I accepted her challenge. The half hour was frantic and dangerous. She is large, the massage table is narrow. She was on the floor, standing up, bending over climbing on and off. She went out to get water and turn the music up to muffle the sounds. It sounded like a mute punch up.
NJ is correct in that whatever genital action is taking place the look in her eyes is cold and detached. We were sweating she commented that I wanted a lot for my money but it was her idea.
I didn't like the fact that MCT asked me for a booking fee of £20 (I think)  when I booked to see the Amazonian Lola. That put me off her and Spangles because the WG must be paying to rent the room. New customers would not be charged this door fee.
She does have a lovely pair of breasts.
Nice one Jimmy.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I do find myself drawn to those tits.....

Offline kingkong69

Beautiful tits Great for breast relief..

Offline banquet1

I do find myself drawn to those tits.....

The tits were the main thing that bumped my review from neutral to positive to be fair. They are incredible.