Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata Massage - Hainault  (Read 6733 times)

Offline TheVictim

I was given the heads up by another punter to check out Renata in Hainault......External Link/Members Only. Now the website link mentions that she resides in Redbridge. Renata is actually based in Hainault. Not sure why she does not update this site. Not to worry, the number on the site is accurate so you can get a hold of her.

I already contacted another person called Pamela Sweet a.k.a Jenny Wild who is based in Leyton E10....External Link/Members Only....who agreed to meet on 13/11 @ 11pm. Unfortunately, when I texted her at 22:15pm to find out if she is still wanting to meet up she decided not to reply back. No problem sweetheart London has too much women that want to sell their services for the same price. You stay at home whilst I go elsewhere. Now I wanted to beat that big arse meat of hers but I decided to give Renata a try to experience her massage.

Communications

I rang Renata approximately at 22:30pm to arrange a meet. I asked her for a 1hr B2B and she said to me that this will be fine and that she will text me her postcode. She asked me how long I will be and I replied by stating that I do not know her exact location. So I could be 10 mins away or 40 mins away. Renata told me that she is in Hainault so I said to her well that is about 20 mins from where I'm located. So she agreed to send through the postcode. In the meantime I got into the shower to freshen up.

When I arrived at the location (Laing Close) I contacted Renata to let know that I have arrived. Renata texted me her door number. It was time to put a face to the name. The road is quite narrow and it is a 'No-Through' road. I assume during the day parking will be a bit of a problem as there is not enough space for parking considering the road is not that long. However, getting to the location is quite straight-forward.

Looks of Renata

Once I approached the door it opened due to Renata's perfect timing. Once inside I had a good look at her. Her face reminded me of a character from Holby City called Frieda Petrenko...External Link/Members Only. I would say it is a good resemblance but others may disagree. Renata is quite tall, probably a size 12 or slightly smaller. She was wearing heels and was at my height of 5ft 10". She was wearing a tight fitting mini skirt dress. Her legs looked decent enough as her body as a nice hour glass shape. A little wobble in her legs whilst she walked but it was a decent pair of legs that if you were to have sex with her you would enjoy caressing them.

Her breast did appear to be a bit droopy though if I'm a bit harsh. My expectation is that they might be large in size but she about a 34C which fits in the palm of your hand nicely and quite soft. I asked Renata where she is from and she replied that she is from Romania. Now I've dealt with Romanians before and most of them do not provide a good service. Either there is excuses or they provide misleading services. However on this occasion Renata is an exception to the myth.

Massage Service

Now when you walk into the place there is a large double sized bed immediately to the right of you. The layout of the place is definitely used for massaging as next to the bed is a small table with a lamp on top situated by a two seater sofa. A large curtain next to the bed to prevent any sexual encounters that may be going on from being seen by other punters. Renata told me that she has a friend in the other room (great 4-hand massage!!!) who is busy but we will have to move into another room in the next 20 minutes. She asked me to get undress and lay down on the bed. I asked her how much will 1 hr B2B cost and she replied £70. I handed over the money and started to get undressed.

Once undressed I laid down on my front awaiting for this experience to begin. Renata got undressed and kept her bra and knickers on. Before you are wondering.....this is supposed to be a B2B massage you might be thinking. Yes it is but remember Renata only has 20 mins until she has to move into another room, which to be fair she could of been naked.....I know I was..https://www.ukpunting.com/Smileys/kolobok/wink.gif

So she started rubbing oil on my back....not warm oil but cold baby oil which is fine as she had warm hands. Whilst Renata was doing her massage she started asking questions such as where am I from, if I've had massages before and the most important question I liked was how did I get to know about her. I did not mention about this site as you never know how she might react. She could tell others about the site and whatever their perception might be may leave us punters without any future kinky rub and tug.

So I told Renata that I saw her advert on Gumtree and decided to give her a try. I wanted to find out what other services she provides as I mentioned that the website did not show any services that she may offer. So I asked her directly what other services do you provide. Renata told me that she does B2B and also blowjob with condom only which is an extra £10. I asked her if she provides any sex and she said yes for an extra £10....but not today!!!

Hmmm so what do I do? Should I come back on Wednesday to see if you feel like you are in a mood to offer your pussy to me for about 20 mins? This is what I was thinking. Not sure why she did not want to offer any sex. This could be her way of not being comfortable with having sex with someone she has just met. Truth is I do not know and I could be guessing forever so I'll leave it there. Maybe there might be an occasion where she does offer sex and performs really well.

Anyway she continues massaging and her techniques are brilliant. She knows how to do deep tissue massage very well. Couple of days before I was doing some squats and some lunges in the gym. So my hamstring, buttocks and thighs actually needed a massage and Renata did not disappoint. Whilst Renata was getting into rubbing my left leg the next girl showed her client to the front door which was the signal to move to the another room. Renata told me to grab my things so that we can continue in the next room. Now the next room was about 4 metres from where we were. A much smaller room which had a double bed, wardrobe and two chester drawers.

Renata place a large towel on the bed and asked me to lie down on it. This time Renata took off her bra and knickers....Now the massage when up a level. More oil on my back and legs. Renata starts to use her forearms and elbows to massage my legs, buttocks and back. Good firm movements and all strokes felt good. During this time there was no CC or reach under but if you ask her I'm sure she would obliged as Renata did ask me if I had massages and mentioned to her that I have but not all massages cater to my needs. I made it clear to her that if I do not mention what I like then the massage could end up being a disappointment. So she agreed that I should be upfront with what I want as she may not be able to carry out all requests as B2B is her main service that she does.....She does not always want to do oral or have sex but if the mood is right then see what happens.

Anyway I complimented her on the massage so far and she thanked me. Renata started sliding her body all over mine. Her breast were rubbed on my back, mostly, which then moved towards my head. Now because I was lying down on a bed my head was turned to the side. Renata started rubbing her breasts slowly on the side of my face using a circular motion. What was strange though is as Renata was massaging her breasts on my face her fanny was rubbing up and down my back. Now I say that it was strange because she had not shaved. The hairs on her fanny felt like sandpaper.

The more she kept rubbing her breasts in that circular motion, which was great, the more I was feeling discomfort on my back. Eventually she told me to turn over and started pouring more oil on my chest, cock and legs. Again, great hand movements on my chest. Slowly stroking my chest and cock felt nice. I noticed that Renata is quite gentle with her hands when she touched my cock. Constantly stroking it as if she was trying to tame a lion. She gently slided on to my chest and started rubbing her breast on my chest. Whilst I was looking at her I was starting to get aroused. She moved her face close to mine and started to massage her breast on my face.

Now I was tempted to suck them but was aware of all of that baby oil. I've never swallowed baby oil and I don't intend to. But I did ask Renata if she offers any kissing and she said no. I mentioned that she is a really big tease with her body movements as this is just asking for sex but she kept to her guns and confirmed with a smile that there is no sex today.

Anyway, Renata started working on my cock but was not touching the spots on my cock that would arouse me. So I was thinking.....Is she going to tell me that the time is approaching and I need to cum now? Is she going to mention that this is taking ages for me to cum? So I showed her how I wanted my cock rubbed. To my surprise as I showed her she took over and performed the same movements. Now that's teamwork!!!! I started massaging her breast and my cock was getting stronger with the blood rushing to the right places.

Because Renata was rubbing my cock so nicely the sperm inside of me just gushed out. I nearly blinded the Romanian....https://www.ukpunting.com/Smileys/kolobok/lol.gif I thought I was going to end up looking like a costume of a man. Renata drained me completely. We both laughed and she kindly cleaned me up. I got dressed and was led to the front door. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and that was the end of a good punt for the evening.

Verdict

The experience with Renata was great so this is punt is a positive. Fantastic personality. Very friendly and made you feel welcomed especially for a first time visit. Hopefully she was comfortable as well but not comfortable enough to have sex. I stayed with Renata for 1hr 15mins and she did not rush me to leave at any time.

Positives: Friendly, polite, upfront about what she offers, what she will do and clearly what she will not do. For 1 hr B2B with hand job to finish at £70 this is value for money in my opinion. Massage was great....Renata does have good deep tissue massage skills especially on the legs, back and buttocks. She does offer blowjob for an extra £10 and there is also sex as well for the same price.

Negatives: Noticed that there was no massage techniques for my arms. Maybe because the massage is done on a bed this might be a little awkward and probably more effort switching between arms due to straddling over the body. Massaging is quite energetic and it was quite late in the evening so Renata could be tired. That's my excuse for her.

She did struggle a bit on giving me a good hand relief. Not all hand techniques work. If I did not show her how I wanted my cock rubbed then that could of been a long night indeed. Eventually I got there in the end but there was no other hand methods used by Renata. Just one method....shake the dice motion. No massaging the ball bag or any anal play or any twist movements on the helmet to help with arousing the cock. Very little options given by her I'm afraid. But to be fair to her though she was willing to learn if you show her which did surprise me.

Offline Titti Tatti

Is signing in to Gumtree to see no's new?

Offline Parking

Nice one, I just made up an excuse on how I found her and why I booked her without asking for pics. Never outing fellow punters :drinks:

I think we all agree it's value for money :hi:

Renata told me she's returning to Romania for holiday mid December, I can't remember for how long though.

Offline pepsicolaboy

On my virtual hot list, cheers  :hi:

Offline Parking

Anyone know any details of who her 'friend' is?

Dereks

Anyone know any details of who her 'friend' is?

Great minds I read the review and thought about that instantly:)

Offline Buzz666

Great minds I read the review and thought about that instantly:)

I want to find out now

Offline TheVictim

I did not manage to catch a glimpse of the other woman. I hope she is just as nice as Renata. Next time I visit I want get inside Renata’s pussy. The way she was rubbing her body over me like that  deserves another visit to see what other tricks she has up her sleeve.

Offline Buzz666

I did not manage to catch a glimpse of the other woman. I hope she is just as nice as Renata. Next time I visit I want get inside Renata’s pussy. The way she was rubbing her body over me like that  deserves another visit to see what other tricks she has up her sleeve.

She was OK, had tighter as she has had a kid.
She prefers to be told what to do.
Keeps eye contact when on top and she does like a little nipple of her nipples.

Offline Buzz666

She was OK, had tighter as she has had a kid.
She prefers to be told what to do.
Keeps eye contact when on top and she does like a little nibble of her nipples.

Online sparkus

"Sandpaper" is bang on, though I enjoyed that a little.  She certainly knows how to make her pelvic bone known.

Offline Parking

"Sandpaper" is bang on, though I enjoyed that a little.  She certainly knows how to make her pelvic bone known.

Renata's 'sandpaper friend'?

Offline TheVictim

No..... Renata’s vagina had re-growth of her public hair. So it felt like sandpaper when she was rubbing herself on the back of my body. This is not directed to her friend. By the way Renata mentioned to me that she does offer 4-hand massage with her friend BUT......she prefers one on one because she is in full control.

With the 4-hand she said that it is not easy to perform because her friend does not do the same moves as her. Why not choreograph the session so that the movements are identical instead of making up excuses?

It is not an impossible task especially if it is another service that could be popular with the punters.

Offline Buzz666

think this may be her friend, sure in one of the pics its the same bed

External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

First pic is definitely the same bed  :hi:

Offline Robb_y

Does any of you know what her working hours are? I was trying to book her for ages but she doesnt answer her phone :unknown:

Offline TantricDude

Does any of you know what her working hours are? I was trying to book her for ages but she doesnt answer her phone :unknown:

Midday to 0100 typically

I’ve certainly visited close to midnight on one ocassion.

Offline Robb_y

Oh cool, thanx. No ideea why she doesn't answer, unless she blocked me, lol.

Offline Buzz666

She said from 1130 as she waked up at 11 and showers and rings her kid.

Offline kaj314

When I saw her last week, she said she would be away for a month, I think to go back home. Not sure exactly when she was leaving.

Offline Gooner

She may be away because I recently visited her colleague but it wasn’t in Hainault. I’ll do a review soon.

Offline Buzz666

She may be away because I recently visited her colleague but it wasn’t in Hainault. I’ll do a review soon.

Who is her colleague, spill the beans!

Offline Gooner

Who is her colleague, spill the beans!

You posted the link earlier in the thread.  :D

Offline Buzz666

You posted the link earlier in the thread.  :D

I was correct lol woot!

Offline TantricDude

When I saw her last week, she said she would be away for a month, I think to go back home. Not sure exactly when she was leaving.

If I remember correctly, leaves on 20th Dec and returns 20th Jan

Offline PleadInsanity

She is indeed, I saw her this week. I've not added anything to my review as it was the same as previous meetings very nice but getting a little samey now for me.

Offline snowman2000

think this may be her friend, sure in one of the pics its the same bed

External Link/Members Only
Sorry mate but the link dosent work, casue it shows the list of girls not an individual. Maybe something wrong with my browser also. Can you share her name or more details about her?
Thanks

Offline kaj314

Sorry mate but the link dosent work, casue it shows the list of girls not an individual. Maybe something wrong with my browser also. Can you share her name or more details about her?
Thanks

Normally happens when profile has been deleted, expired etc