Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 14th November  (Read 1030 times)

mrhappypants

Steve, doesn't this look like the same pimp who works:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have bumped her into my rejects folder because he is such an arsehole to deal with.  I would be interested to hear if the experience with Amy is different.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:32:53 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Equilibrium

Saw her a couple of months ago , was going to write a review but her profile was not active so I couldn't find her profile to get the link.
It was a very vanilla service , saw Abdul lurking around in the lobby, knocked and she opened in a nice black lingerie in which she looked hot af, as soon as I entered , she was on her phone , was told to remove my clothes , she stripped down and was still on her phone , then I moved onto the bed and started with ro, which progressed to owo , which was good , however the sex was very mechanical and she wanted me to finish as soon as possible, after finishing inside of her in doggy. She just handed some wipes , Still had 15 min to go , but clearly she was not going to try as she was back on her phone , I asked for a shower and left with still 5-10 min remaining.

It's perfect for a pump and dump , but seeing as there are other w/g's that offer the same for less , I wouldn't return.