Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily_dknsn - TOFTT - (Outcall) adventuresome and fun time..good vfm  (Read 1558 times)

4 review(s) for emily_dknsn (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

B17

External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the delays but with a heavy travel schedule I am making up some lost time. This punt took back in early Summer.

Venue...outcall--hotel in Westminster , 2 hours, £220

The girl

American born...naturalized Brit...lives here permanently and has for many years. Cute, easy going personality, reddish/auburn hair, height and age accurate on profile. Very pretty smile. In sum, a very comely attractive girl next door. Discrete but conversation worthy tattoo on her back. Quite innocent looking. Also, really well educated and interesting.

Comms

Efficient and engaging all through AW.

The meeting

Met in the lobby of upscale hotel then onto my room. She came dressed in a lovely black shift dress...no panty hose per my request. Had some wine ready, got to know each other for about 5 minutes than went right to snogging. She has very soft lips and is an excellent kisser.

She started gyrating her pussy (still dressed mind you) against my rock hard dick. ( I asked her for a condom, she pulled one out of her bag) and as she stripped to nothing I covered up-made the mistake in my last review to not make that clear--for posterity, assume anything I do with insertion is covered--as I assume it is with all of my punter mates on this site!)

Now fully protected, I bent her over a chair and slipped into her very very wet pussy. She moaned and immediately started pushing back. We found that rhythm with us both merging the thrusts. Now, I'm not going to be a spoiler but she has a very tasteful and artistic tattoo on her back,which from doggy is a lot of fun to look at.  I am pretty sure she was genuinely enjoying--as she moaned and periodically would straighten up enough so as to turn around to start Dfk whilst still humping.

Did this for a while. I always try and ride,right to the edge of release and then dial it back just to maintain but miscalculated and told her I was going to erupt, she quickly turned around got to her knees, pulled off the condom and jerked me right into her mouth. I think she swallowed but I noticed that is not on her likes list so YMMV.

We took a breather, had some wine, and chatted. She is really easy to get on with such that I probably will want to do a dinner date with her if I can get a chance and am not so distracted by all of the other options out there.

After recovery, went for round 2. It was multiple positions on the bed this time. At one point, she got her  legs behind her head and took a long series of deep poundings that left me a sweaty wreck. She really seemed to enjoy as she was urging me on. I finally pulled out, stripped off the condom and  sprayed into her mouth.

She stayed a bit later as we chatted a bit more and then with a big kiss said goodbye.  Emily is a lovely woman and probably one of the best priced. As well, although I did not partake, she would definitely do anal and if I can see her again...that will be a must.

Highly recommend!

Offline Cricketer15

See theres an alert on aw about her authenticity.
Any reason?

Offline The_Don

At the op, thanks for sharing via this review

See theres an alert on aw about her authenticity.
Any reason?

That "Alert" been there for a long time. See the date of Sinz quoted post above.

Last Login:    08/11/2017

Also to note the pictures have been removed from the profile states

*****HI ALL! I am taking a break from this site until NOVEMBER. See you later!*****

Below is the current stated of the profile (as is)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 09:30:01 am by The_Don »

B17

Indeed....that alert has been on there as long as I had her on my HL....

....also just realizing that this was not a toftt point for me as I just noticed another review from May.  :crazy: