Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Giselle6969 - Colliers Wood  (Read 686 times)

1 review(s) for Giselle6969 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anchorage

Rated a neutral but could easily be a negative - you can decide for yoursleves.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile off and on for a number of days. Made the arrangements easily by text. Half expected this to be B&S, to be honest, so not that surprised when it was.

The location is on the High Street, not discreet with plenty of foot traffic. By the time I was there, the shops immediately arround were all closed, but you would be very exposed during the day.

Given my expectations, I was quite preparted to walk should the girl not be that appealing. In the event, although clearly not the girl in the profile, she had the required assets - mainly decent body with big tits. She was actually quite tall, about 6ft, big firm (seemed natural) tits and reasonably toned. On that basis, as the only plan B was a parlour where it would also be pot luck, decided to stay; 30 mins £80.

Oral (covered - OK by me), sex in several positions, coming over her ample tits.

The girl was enthusiastic throughout - decent oral technique and happy to take a good pounding. Very happy for me to come hard over her tits.

Based upon the service, which fitted the bill at the time, I give it a neutral rating. The B&S plus the relatively high price means I wouldn't make the effort to return.

Offline Marvinmoon

Thanks for the review!
The girl on the profile has big fake lookings tits and you got massive natural tits instead...sounds like you got upgraded!  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:32:12 pm by Marvinmoon »