Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Cameron - Glasgow / Southside  (Read 1762 times)

14 review(s) for Scottish_Cameron (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ecosse1984

External Link/Members Only 

Half Hour incall £60 or £70 for OWO

COMMS -  Dropped her a txt one afternoon as finished up work early and choking for some action.  Address fired over with no issues.  Advised to call on arrival.

Location-
Ground floor tenement, just off Pollockshaws Road.  Parking is free but absolutely chocabloc with motors due to a nearby garage.  Leave a bit of extra time to find a space especially during the day. Gave her a call, got the flat number, buzzed in with no worries at all.  Flat quite clean overall, nothing nasty about it. Just a typical basic tenement flat.

Description
Cameron opened the door with the standard hiding behind it routine.  On entering, greeted by her standing in her bra and knickers.
At the time, she didnt have a face pic online and i agree a bit with others on here that she isn't the best of lookers.  She is pretty well tanned, largeish tits (a bit soft and saggy etc - probably been bigger at one point then lost weight ),  I'd put her at a size 12ish.  I think i saw mentioned in another review about her arse - this is defo the highlight.  A proper meaty bubble butt effort, not too big, not to small.. Just right.

Meet -

OW is standard, OWO without is extra in a H/H - She does some sort of deal for 45 mins with OWO included but I went for the standard 60 bangers effort.  Stripped off, gave me a massage then flipped me over and proceeded to chew the face off me.  Plenty of FK here chaps!  She gave the wee man a play with to get him going, then on with the rubber and some 69.  She was fresh and smooth back there and enjoyed the tongue and a bit of fingering.  Even slipped a digit in her ass while i was at it, which she appeared to enjoy.  I was ready to go, so got her to jump on and she bounced away like a trooper.  Her pussy is probably one of the tightest i've experienced without a doubt!  As a result i wasnt far off, so flipped her over and pounded her doggie style over the edge of the bed, filling the bag.

Overall

Decent enough punt - She is very chatty and does give off the impression she's a bit ditzy but a nice enough lassie.  Only off putting thing is her moans, which are done in a way that they are really obviously put on. 

Would i go back?  I have done a few times mainly when i've been at a loose end and needed someone available last minute - which she always seems to be.