Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage place in Stockton?  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Jibbi

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if anyone has seen this or been here before, would be interested to know?

Offline Jibbi

Posted here as well, External Link/Members Only

Says been posted for more than 2 months.

Offline Jibbi

Sorry lol. Seems it has been reviewed here. Not sure how I missed it. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.msg1730249#msg1730249

Saw this pop up on gumtree and very little going on in Teesside so i thought id give it a try. Sounded legit but thought id try anyway. Its in a new estate in hardwick, plenty of parking and easy to find. Lady was really nice, not gorgeous but ok and good body. Totally covered with towels but was a pretty amazing massage, mix of half thai and half aromatherapy. Id think twice about asking for the hard massage as some of it was quite painful but i didn't like to offend her but it was killing me but other parts of it were some of the best massages i've had.

Im just hoping that more might be on offer if you get to know her a little and become a regular, i'm certainly going to try and the massage was first rate so anything else would be a bonus.

Offline everaad

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if anyone has seen this or been here before, would be interested to know?

Saw her last week,
as stated in the thread that you found, the massage was top notch, but insisted on towels.
the massage and ambience were screaming legit, so it never crossed my mind to ask for extra,s. (yes it did, but my thoughts were it was so unlikely that she would, it wasnt worth upsetting her asking).
Plus as stated the massage was top notch and i wanted to be able to return in the future.

Jdlooker

Always on look out for a good massage... how much?

Offline everaad

Always on look out for a good massage... how much?

Go to the link.
prices are on her gumtree ad.
£39 1 hour
£59 90 minutes
£69 2 hours