Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Charlotte Cardiff  (Read 1727 times)

Michael-Corleone

Got nowhere with this one.
Sent a couple of texts and seemed friendly enough.
I suggested maybe a 30 min taster just because she was new and had no feedback. She says she only does 1 hour appointments.
So, where is the business sense in that? If it were me then I'd have some kind of opening offer, get some feedback and then get my prices up to the upper end of the scale.
When Goddess Viktoria is £20 cheaper and the lovely Nicky a magnificent £70 cheaper who on earth would take the risk and gamble £150?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is very pretty though.......

Frederick

Nothing special in the services to warrant the price.

Offline Tailpipe

Fresh and clean , no CIM , but think that could be a little gem .

Overpriced in my view .

Jones_new

Anyone got any reviews to share on Charlotte, she looks amazing, think I may give it a go.

Also found her here

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 08:10:02 pm by Jones_new »

Kieranjohn

Hey guys is this the same Charlotte blonde busty c-section scar? She was a beautiful hoping she is still around!

Cheers!

SeekingtheTruth

Hey guys is this the same Charlotte blonde busty c-section scar? She was a beautiful hoping she is still around!

Cheers!

Second thread you've posted on about her. You have a link to the agency she works for. Just phone them and ask.

It really is that simple.

Kieranjohn

So have called the agency and busty Charlotte is back! Anyone know if she's worth a punt? Contacted Aphrodite agency  :scare:

SeekingtheTruth

So have called the agency and busty Charlotte is back! Anyone know if she's worth a punt? Contacted Aphrodite agency  :scare:

If you know she has a C section scar than surely you have met her. You tell us if she is any good. Or are you just the worlds worst tout?

Kieranjohn

Why would I tout? It was at a private party I seen the scar didn't actually participate.... Jeez only asking if anyone had a review.....

SeekingtheTruth

Why would I tout? It was at a private party I seen the scar didn't actually participate.... Jeez only asking if anyone had a review.....

If you can't find one through doing a search then there is not one. Please put one up if you TOFTT though. You've made the call, now make the booking and enjoy.

Offline Steelworker

If you can't find one through doing a search then there is not one. Please put one up if you TOFTT though. You've made the call, now make the booking and enjoy.

+1

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

And there he was. Gone

More swift work by admin

SeekingtheTruth

Nice to see Admin was of the same mind as me. 

Offline crfc

Indeed, stood out like a sore thumb, as do most of them!!! Haven't got two brain cells to rub together it seems these pepes...