Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Girl 69 Paisley Incall  (Read 2663 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline FBman78

External Link/Members Only

1 hr incall £120

What an enthusiastic girl had a hell of a time.

Nicky is about a size 14 5"9 and carries it well looks about mid to late 30s and extremely dirty in a good way.

The comms were good via text and UKE.

I arrived early and had a text saying she was available early so straight to the flat which was lovely and warm. Nicky wore the tartan skirt as requested with a white blouse and tie.  Straight in and what a deep kissing session whilst stripping. By the time my fingers found her snatch she was already very wet.  Some fingering before picking her up and moving to the bed, one of my trademark moves to get the girls going and it worked again. Spanked her ass a bit before fisting her pussy to a couple of orgasms and a huge squirt.

Nicky then gives me the best deepthroat experience ever resulting in an intense him and the naughty lass swallowed it like a trooper even going for the final drips after. We lay on the bed and had a brief chat before she used some toys and my 2 fingers to gush another orgasm whilst I sucked those huge nipples.  Then more deepthroat to another cum or 2 for me.  I really don't know how she managed this because I usually need and hour or 2 to recover but Nicky gave me the most intense blowjobs ever. Then after more chat I went for a shower and tallied up at the end.

Lovely time had now I need to plan another session but this will be next year now.  I would recommend Nicky if only because of her enthusiasm and love of kinky sex.

Offline chinafan

What's the story with her breasts; are they real?

Online Don Quixote

Yes, 100% natural with big nipples.

JustHilts

There is no story, why do you ask? She’s 100% natural and as the OP says, incredible nipples and a fantastic SP.

Offline chinafan

There is no story, why do you ask? She’s 100% natural and as the OP says, incredible nipples and a fantastic SP.

Are you her dad? FFS, it was a question regarding her breasts, are they real? That's all I wanted to know.