Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy’s coming back  (Read 2193 times)

VetusArctos

So long time lurker. Sorry for not taking part more but...

Went to Mariga this morning and saw Yumi. The topic turned to the old Erdington place Yumi had and Nancy (I had 2 Nuru massages with her just before the MP event) anyway, Yumi tells me her sister (who knew?) Nancy is returning to the UK and will be at Mariga in late Jan/Feb. So like a visiting headline act the pull of two sisters might prove too much...literally

Thought you’d appreciate the FYI chaps

Ed

PS lovely place but 10am on a Frosty monday morning and its cold in the rooms

Offline rob75

Great news! Had excellent full service from Nancy a few years back.

Offline Stapler

If it's true, it's great news! However Yumi has said that before. Nancy apparently got married. Maybe they have parted.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

VetusArctos

Now I've broken my duck, whats the form Stapler/Chaps Do I post retrospective reviews or just start off from now? About 15 years to catch up on

Offline Stapler

Now I've broken my duck, whats the form Stapler/Chaps Do I post retrospective reviews or just start off from now? About 15 years to catch up on

I should say post the reviews of the most recent and current girls.

I remember the Erdington days well with Yumi, Cindy and the fabulous Nancy. And the saga with the councillor!  :lol:

Did you ever visit the raunchy Manor Rosd Thai's?

VetusArctos

Great news! Had excellent full service from Nancy a few years back.

Apparently the shop is owned by Lili who is Yumi's Cousin and as its a shop front there has to be no upfront suggestion of any shenanigans. I asked for B2B and Yumi said she wasnt allowed to, there was only a topless ending on offer today. So I doubt you'll get FS at this place. Rob75.

Paid £65 and it was a great massage so not complaining

Offline rob75

That's a shame, as I understand it though Yumi has never been one to offer much. In my experience everyone else who worked for her was far more amenable in that respect. That's going back some years though.

VetusArctos

I should say post the reviews of the most recent and current girls.

I remember the Erdington days well with Yumi, Cindy and the fabulous Nancy. And the saga with the councillor!  :lol:

Did you ever visit the raunchy Manor Rosd Thai's?

No. Went to Erdington flat twice and really enjoyed the experience. See you your favourite Nikki at Tesco Skyline once and Sukunda based on your recommendations in Chinese FBSM Thread. Seen a few others around Birmingham and the country on my travels, some great some not so great. Will make an effort to put up some reviews of those that are still trading. Like I said, sorry for not taking part more up to this point

thailuver

the term sister or cousin whatever in Thailand is a term that can mean friend prob unlikely they blood sisters but maybe!

Offline rob75

Nancy told me Yumi was her sister when I saw her and I'm fairly sure that's what she meant.

Offline Stapler

I once had a four hander from Nancy and her 'sister' in Walsall when she briefly branched out on her own.
Nancy as we know, is tall and lithe with beautiful smooth skin.
Her 'sister' was somewhat chunkier!

The 'sister' was not Yumi btw.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:33:25 am by Stapler »

Offline seatiger

that was long time ago when I tried Lily, Yumi and Nancy there. what other service did Nancy offered? I only had B2B with her, very slim and smooth skin girl. Good team there before.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7+ years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Stapler

that was long time ago when I tried Lily, Yumi and Nancy there. what other service did Nancy offered? I only had B2B with her, very slim and smooth skin girl. Good team there before.

It was a long time ago. Let's see if she comes back first.

Offline rob75

Has anyone been to see if Nancy has indeed returned?