Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Raya – Birmingham  (Read 1202 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ian cognito

I was visiting Birmingham and had time to spare after my business meeting so thought I’d try the local talent.  I’d identified the Thai girls working out of Water Street as of interest, so asked for advice on here and decided on Barbie as my first choice (External Link/Members Only).

Comms:   I called Barbie’s number, which was answered promptly.  Agreed an appointment with half and hours’ notice, received a text with the post code and made my way over to Snow Hill.

Location:   Well-known apartment block not far from Snow Hill station.  Not knowing the area, I had decided to park in the station car park but it was full.  Minor panic, but I then drove to Water Street and found metered parking in one of the roads close by.  I ended up about 15 minutes late, but kept “Barbie” updated by text, so no problem.  Guided into the right block by phone and found the apartment fairly easily.

Appearance:   Not surprisingly, from the information I had been given, it was not Barbie that met me but, I think, Kitty (External Link/Members Only). She was young and pretty, but I wanted A-Levels, which she did not provide, so she went off to find her friend who would do anal, and came back with Raya (External Link/Members Only ). After a quick check to make sure I was not hung like a horse, Raya agreed an hour’s meet with the proviso that I would stop anal if it hurt her.  Appearance-wise, Raya was not in the same league as Kitty and I thought was a bit older, but still acceptable.  Both girls seemed to have reasonable English.

Service:      Initial chat with Raya to confirm what I wanted then I took a shower and joined her in the room.   Bathroom was fine, but a shame that the shower is too small for 2. I actually enjoy a decent massage as part of a punt and don’t see it as some do as time-wasting.  Started with a quick reverse massage on Raya, then she took over, giving me a thorough massage from neck down to feet.  Went on to reach under and fondle cock and balls before going on top for long session of mutual oral (OWO) in 69 position.  Next, penetration. Raya lubed up and we went straight into Anal in doggy.  Despite her reservations, she had no problem in taking me.  I started gentle but then, with her urging me on, got deeper and more vigorous.  Climaxed inside her with a few long slow strokes to finish.  Raya cleaned me up, I took another shower, then went back for more massage to use up the hour.  Rather than take a third shower, I got Raya to clean any residual oil off my back with wet-wipes and then towel me off.  Dressed and out of the apartment in just over the hour.

Summary:  OK, so I did not see Barbie and Raya is older and less pretty that most of the girls who seem to work out of Water Street. The meet ended up as more of a prolonged massage with a break in the middle for sex.   I enjoyed myself and will go back next time I’m in Birmingham but, because of the B&S, this has to be a Neutral.  Next time, although I will book a specific girl (maybe Katie - External Link/Members Only ), I will go ready to accept pot luck.  I can see that, with all the Thai girls working out Water Street, I could get a bit like a kid in a sweet shop- wanting to try them all.  Good job I don’t live in Birmingham.

Offline baseball_99

Hope you get to see Katie next time.