Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First post. Any recommendations for Norwich.  (Read 1462 times)

Path to Zion

Hello all, first time posting here, have recently moved to the Norwich area and looking for any decent wgs. Ideally looking for British girls, can be busty or slim I don't mind. Not too trusting of AW feedbacks on wgs hence why I am asking here for suggestions.

Offline glowworm

Are you looking for GFE or something harder?

For me the search gives me the thrill. Put your search of preferences into AW and use UKP as a reference for quality of service using the WG'S profile number.

I have a few suggestions but without knowing your likes it's a shot in the dark

Path to Zion

Are you looking for GFE or something harder?

For me the search gives me the thrill. Put your search of preferences into AW and use UKP as a reference for quality of service using the WG'S profile number.

I have a few suggestions but without knowing your likes it's a shot in the dark

Hello ideally I am looking for a GFE preferably with British wgs, defiantly no Romanian's as I don't trust them. You said you had some suggestions, would you mind sharing a link to a profile or review please. Thank you sir.

Offline PeteSmyth

Yes, I gotta recommendation for punting in Norwich. Go to Thorpe Station and get on a train to Cambridge! :D

2348tel

Hi there have you had a look at British beauty I think and Bethany 37 both very good haven't had chance to do a review of them yet

Offline itk

Hi there have you had a look at British beauty I think and Bethany 37 both very good haven't had chance to do a review of them yet

How long does a review honestly take? 5-10 mins, hadn’t had the chance or can’t be bothered?

Path to Zion

Thank you sir. Will have a look.

Pervtheswerve

Norwich is pretty much Munters 'R' Us when it comes to resident wg's , ur best bet is keep an eye out for occasional tourers like the lil dark one from essex or even Emma Butt tho she's pricey

Offline thundercrackerxx

Yes, I gotta recommendation for punting in Norwich. Go to Thorpe Station and get on a train to Cambridge! :D

Cambridge is just as bad if not worse in my experience!

Offline Analist

Hello all, first time posting here, have recently moved to the Norwich area and looking for any decent wgs. Ideally looking for British girls, can be busty or slim I don't mind. Not too trusting of AW feedbacks on wgs hence why I am asking here for suggestions.

So, any British girl will do whatever the size. You haven't said if there's an age range, what services you're looking for or how much you're willing to pay. You don't trust AW feedback but don't have the time to look through the reviews here.

No problem, Dr Analist has focused his psychic powers  to read your mind and knows exactly what you're looking for. I've got some dream candidates for you but it would be a shame to reveal them to everyone here so you will need to get in touch privately.