Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Heathrow area?  (Read 2427 times)

Bracknell 67

For Wednesday so plenty of time for me to do some research but anyone got any recommendations from recent punts for Heathrow area, say within 10-15 miles?  Looking for a size 6/8 that provides a GFE service with DFK, non smoker preferred, any nationality, up to £80 for 30 mins and £130 for 1 hour. XX Dee XX is an option, very well reported on, also tempted by Indian-Nisha acceping that it would be a very vanilla service with no kissing (the only reason I've not yet seen her).

My first request for recommendations - let me know if more 'preferences' are needed.

Cheers

Offline sexysunny

For Wednesday so plenty of time for me to do some research but anyone got any recommendations from recent punts for Heathrow area, say within 10-15 miles?  Looking for a size 6/8 that provides a GFE service with DFK, non smoker preferred, any nationality, up to £80 for 30 mins and £130 for 1 hour. XX Dee XX is an option, very well reported on, also tempted by Indian-Nisha acceping that it would be a very vanilla service with no kissing (the only reason I've not yet seen her).

My first request for recommendations - let me know if more 'preferences' are needed.

Cheers

Nisha does state that she offers kissing, just not DFK. It's written on her 'services' profile tab on AW.

Dee is awesome, but she's not in Heathrow all the time. I wish she was though!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cheers

I can't recommend Xx Dee xx highly enough.
She is stunning looking (IMO) and gives great DFK and is a VERY naughty girl in a perfect size 10 figure.  Great natural busty boobs, fabulous bum and legs, great lingerie and shoes and great DIRRRTY fun attitude.

Bracknell 67

Thanks for the feedback guys - and for the link Hunter.  It looks like XX Dee XX won't be in the area on Wednesday so I'm going to try Nisha.

Offline sexysunny

Thanks for the feedback guys - and for the link Hunter.  It looks like XX Dee XX won't be in the area on Wednesday so I'm going to try Nisha.

Good luck with Nisha, I'm quite optimistic about her. It might sound obvious but keep the meeting details to yourself until after the punt. I still see people post beforehand and on one occasion with a WG I had seen just before them.  :dash:

Bracknell 67

Good luck with Nisha, I'm quite optimistic about her. It might sound obvious but keep the meeting details to yourself until after the punt. I still see people post beforehand and on one occasion with a WG I had seen just before them.  :dash:

Good point SS - duly noted!!

Offline LastManCumings

I might be heading to Heathrow next week, so would be interested in hearing what your thoughts were on Nisha.

nudda

Bracknell 67

was she any good?

My sincere apologies - a very, very belated response as this thread on Heathrow recommendations has been updated.  Sadly I didn't see Nisha; she said she was fully booked and certainly sounded sincere enough so I didn't doubt her.  I would still like to see her and a couple of positive recommendations on UKP would seal the deal.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 04:15:09 pm by Bracknell 67 »