Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY BELLUCCI - Birmingham  (Read 2080 times)

16 review(s) for NAUGHTY BELLUCCI (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline coconut101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fees - £140 + £50 (Anal)
Location - 10/10 Modern apartment, central bham with parking spaces opposite apartment block.
Appearance - 6/10 - Facially not that attractive.
Body - 8/10 - Slim and tight, flawless skin, flat chested but an amazingly toned ass  :lol:
Service 8/10

Shower and drinks offered.

FK no tongue, prolonged 69 where she seemed to climax or she's a good actor...followed by cow girl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, then she prompted for anal  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: which she took well for a good 10 mins till I popped.

Round 2 started with mish but wasnt geeting hard so OW followed by a hand-job that finished on her body. No clock watching, a very professional service provided.

Overall good punt, will go back for more, maybe not the extra A price. 

Offline Littlefoot

Good review mate   :thumbsup:

How did the comms go by the way?

Must see her next time she's in Brum
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 03:20:51 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Edd67

Thanks for the very helpful review.

I'm really hoping I can meet up with Luna when I visit Birmingham on the 23rd. I've emailed her about availability via AW, but I'm still waiting for her to get back to me. Based on her tour dates I'm guessing she may be elsewhere  :(

Offline peter53

Top notch coconut and i'm envious lol
Was anal at her request? When i tried i was told i was too big but maybe she did'nt fancy it that day  :(
Anyway good review and glad you enjoyed

Offline coconut101

Good review mate   :thumbsup:

How did the comms go by the way?

Must see her next time she's in Brum

Yes important point. She didn't pick up, but had prompt sms replies, I found it quite strange as her comms are fine when I met her  :unknown:

Offline coconut101

Thanks for the very helpful review.

I'm really hoping I can meet up with Luna when I visit Birmingham on the 23rd. I've emailed her about availability via AW, but I'm still waiting for her to get back to me. Based on her tour dates I'm guessing she may be elsewhere  :(

give her a text. she replies swiftly.

Offline coconut101

Top notch coconut and i'm envious lol
Was anal at her request? When i tried i was told i was too big but maybe she did'nt fancy it that day  :(
Anyway good review and glad you enjoyed

Mate I was expecting the standard too big blah blah etc...

This is the strange bit, I had the extra (£50) and didn't hand it over initially, I was like is A ok...do you want to decide after we start...and she was like no it fine  :unknown: before I had anything off...maybe she was in the mood, maybe she needed the extra cash...anyway she was well tight and I gave it to her good and she seemed to take it like a pro  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline peter53

Sounds like you dropped lucky mate :)) lucky sod lol
I found her very friendly and seemed to love what she does
Also found her attractive too but suppose we all have different tastes

Offline peter53

looks like she's revisiting again soon  :dance: :dance: