Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Serena Coventry  (Read 1845 times)

9 review(s) for Diamond Serena (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline smiler999

Having seen the earlier review and twigging that she was part of the usual Czech group I had to go and visit.

Comms all fine by text. She was late for the agreed time so meant some hanging around for 10 min.

Description is accurate, cracking natural breasts. I’m normally more drawn to the 6/8’s but Serena was still sexy.

I was horny as hell so thought I’d be splashing over her tits within minutes, then hope there’s an elusive second wind. However, she took control and was really sensual, lots of teasing, lip biting and kissing (not fc). That was great, after a while, on with a bag and some good technique, deep at times. Then more teasing with her on top before sliding onto it. A good few variations on that theme before I was done.

Then just lay together, very GFE, nice chat, offered shower.

Might not suit everyone but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Serena. £80hr.
External Link/Members Only

Offline no2punter

She sounds like good value for money. Does she work out of the same apartment as the other Czech girls?

Offline smiler999

She sounds like good value for money. Does she work out of the same apartment as the other Czech girls?

Yes, that’s the place

Online ScouserRod

LF street I think
She used to be in SS rd

Online Lee4u

I think all most of cov Czech girl oprate from same flat which is Lf st brilliant hide out bcz it’s so many buzzer u have to press to get inside any 1 room