Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Lawless - Outcall  (Read 1202 times)

7 review(s) for Lucy Lawless (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline pamplona

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Outcall to my hotel. One hour £140

Communications were great with promptly answered emails on aw. She was running late due to traffic on the day of booking but was in contact by text.

Lucy is a curvy, I'd guess size 12 with great 32F natural breasts. Facially pretty. She arrived wearing a dress with lingerie underneath. Little bit of small talk and she was soon straddling my lap kissing. Great DFK. The sight of her slowly removing her dress and freeing her breasts whilst on my lap soon had me standing to attention. OWO which was good and as much as I would have liked to pop in her mouth, I had to stop her as I tend to be a one pop man these days.

Reverse oral and she didn't mind gentle insertion of fingers into pussy and arse.

Offered a choice of condoms, which is a first for me and plumped for Skyn, which are very good. Sex in several positions interrupted by an oily tit wank in between positions until I had to pop.

We had actually run over by almost 30 mins so she is definitely not a clock watcher. Paperwork sorted out at the end.

Great girl, good punt. Would I return, absolutely.

Offline RedditchJay

Good Review.... I really enjoyed my time with her {and see review}, not had chance yet of another booking, she does like Lucy time at the end which is a nice chat etc etc and helps her wind down. Amazing young lady and wonderful body

Offline pamplona

I can't see your reviews Jay. I'm not sure when I'm classed as an established member of the forum. Can you recommend any other girls similar to Lucy? Thanks.